tania

Jun 30, 2017
stop asking questions about walktrough here! theres a section just for that...

Reactions: bernthal

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
No it isn't.

Unless you frankensteined .1 into .0 - which is likely the problem
after extracting the files i get a folder named: SummertimeSaga-0.13.00-pc i downloaded twice to make sure
and the game stuck only at this scene.
---update---
proof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---UPDATE---
Just do an other activity then save the game everything will be fine. :coldsweat:

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, when the update is released?
DC wants to finish the art this weekend which means it's likely going to be another ~10 to 14 days until we get the next update. There is never a set date.

Looks like DK is planning some thing between MC and Kevin???
He mentioned it a few times. But it sounds like that's a very very low priority thing, so I wouldn't expect anything in the next 6 months.

wats23

Sep 7, 2017
Alright as someone who managed to unlock how to improve strength are there any ways to not break my fingers with the space button?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Alright as someone who managed to unlock how to improve strength are there any ways to not break my fingers with the space button?
you can create a macro, try programs like autohotkey, or if you have a keyboard that supports them, use that
i have a corsair strafe and i set up one to train strength

YuRhi

Sep 30, 2017
Can you guys help me? Wats is the password of the computer.. The hint is Sticky.. Can you guys tell me what is the password?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Can you guys help me? Wats is the password of the computer.. The hint is Sticky.. Can you guys tell me what is the password?
Of what computer?
Because all the passwords are in the first post

YuRhi

Sep 30, 2017
I mean my own computer.. The hint is sticky.. I really need to figure it out.. So i can do the home work

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I mean my own computer.. The hint is sticky.. I really need to figure it out.. So i can do the home work
i didn't even remember there was a password, dude.
it's "cookies", there's a post-it right on the monitor :coldsweat:

Reactions: ponyguy
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes