MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
What about the cultscene at night in school (when fixing webcam in lockers room) ? Is that storyline getting an update in the next version ? Or is it tied to the main storyline?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
What about the cultscene at night in school (when fixing webcam in lockers room) ? Is that storyline getting an update in the next version ? Or is it tied to the main storyline?
No. 0.15 (which will be the version after this upcoming one) is planned for "Teachers," which may or may not include the principal and sex cult. It's unknown at this time. But if that storyline is going to be forwarded, it will either be then or later. If it's not, then I believe the earliest possible won't be until 0.17 because IIRC 0.16 was slated to be Roxxy-centric.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
wow what's with that tattoo. I thought she's some pure innocent virgin girl. lol
Her sister is a tattooist, and some of the other preview images show MC going along with Mia while she gets inked.

how to go to the attic i get a message that i need something to stand on but have both in inventory stool and key
Try going to the garage and seeking the stool again. There was a goofy error in this version where if you had some items in inventory you had to go get them again when the story event you needed it for was triggered. This happened to me with nearly all of the things needed in Aunt Diane's story; I don't remember that causing an issue in the Sister story path, but it might be worth trying.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I assume you are stuck speaking to Roxy's friends?

You gotta spit hot fire at the park at night to get your charisma high enough.

I don't even care if we get a threesome, I would just be happy with individual content with them. It's probably going to be a while until things swing back to them though.
I just popped in, wondering if this had been updated yet. Should be soon, no?

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Try going to the garage and seeking the stool again. There was a goofy error in this version where if you had some items in inventory you had to go get them again when the story event you needed it for was triggered. This happened to me with nearly all of the things needed in Aunt Diane's story; I don't remember that causing an issue in the Sister story path, but it might be worth trying.
the stool does not show up when i go the garage again

Jul 12, 2017
Why does MC's relationship with his mother and sister no longer evolve in new versions? Is there a chance that this work will happen in V.1.14 ...15?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why does MC's relationship with his mother and sister no longer evolve in new versions? Is there a chance that this work will happen in V.1.14 ...15?
There will be new content for them, though likely not in 0.14. Maybe a little in 14.5 (if I recall correctly what DC said yesterday) but in general they'll be included in the voting again so it'll depend on the patreons when we'll get a bigger content update.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Because they can only work on so much each month, and they're focusing on fleshing out the rest of the cast. The mom and sister routes are already decently long enough to have them stand on their own for a bit while they add more to the world with the other characters.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
What gangbang party ?, All I've found in the Park is the Rap Battle and later on the Loot
there 4 guy with MC and 1 girl have you ever read thos rap battle text? all gona come out from that part of game is nothing other than a gangbang on that girl

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes