xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He could get my solid snake any time if you know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge.

(I'm talking about my penis!)

Reactions: ponyguy and TMWSTW

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's implied that the school principal is a dom, with a couple brief scenes in her office. There's also the scene MC and Erik witness when installing the webcam in the school locker room, cloaked dudes in chains.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
It's implied that the school principal is a dom, with a couple brief scenes in her office. There's also the scene MC and Erik witness when installing the webcam in the school locker room, cloaked dudes in chains.
I think that a cult story line, maybe a bible black parody scene.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Thank you for reminding me!

bagez

Sep 23, 2017
I stuck in camshow event coz i already have handcuffs and cheerleader outfit
Anyone can help ?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
It's been over a month and coders are STILL at 5%? Jesus... What kind of monkeys did he hire o_O

Konata

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have a completed save? I'm stuck because I can't access certain areas even though I believe I have the required items. (Can't get into the attic, even though I have the stool and key, and can't progress with Mia at all, for example).

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Coding needs to wait till art is done
Uh, wut? Of course not o_O

All coders need is dummy art and bare sketches to code. It literally just adding the images to the folder and tying it to the code, you don't NEED the Art to do it at all.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes