thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
A sure sign of poor product layout and development from the storytelling and/or planning phase. Eventually the game will be so big it will piss fans off more to have to re-do every single time than to work from a save. This is especially true when you can't necessarily "cheat" your way through like with the interlinked Agility testing and how it ties to the stories.
I wouldn't necessarily say it's poor planning. If new content was only ever tacked onto the end, it'd feel stale. Having the early stuff be reworked every now and then is a good change of pace. Shows that some effort is being put forth to make everything flow, instead of just doing the same content again and then seeing the new stuff at the very end. (When it comes to doing new routes, anyways. Doing the same routes will obviously repeat content.)
Also - you're not required to play every single month's release. It's probably better if you don't, honestly.

Aug 13, 2017
What I really would like to see in this game, is to be able to use old saves on new versions, it's starting to get to big to play through everything after every release.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I gotta know, has it ever been stated that there are plans to continue stories that are already "completed" so to speak? Like, say for instance, the Sister or Aunt's stories? You know, just asking for a friend. His name is Dan_Dirty.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I gotta know, has it ever been stated that there are plans to continue stories that are already "completed" so to speak? Like, say for instance, the Sister or Aunt's stories? You know, just asking for a friend. His name is Dan_Dirty.
Future Aunt+Mom+Sis foursome hype? :D

Reactions: ponyguy

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Yes, more content will be coming to those stories. They aren't 'completed' yet, just had a couple of passes.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, more content will be coming to those stories. They aren't 'completed' yet, just had a couple of passes.
Good stuff.

In hindsight, it was probably obvious that that would be the case, but it's just nice to have confirmation. You never know sometimes.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Obviously...

It's Harold. He hid his package within Officer Winslow's donuts, didn't he?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cannot wait to make babies with this lil rebel :p

Girls with ponytails are my thing, If my sigs/avatar pic dident give that away already.
I dont know why but that shit, makes me eyes be like a jet fighters auto target lock on.
Ofc Ponytails are great when you wanna grab em to push that dick WAY deep and get that extra momentum for that thrusting ponytails are the best weapon.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ohhhh... I love nice short ponytails like this one:
Long-short it dont matter to me! if there is tail, im there!:cool::rolleyes:
Cannot wait to make babies with this lil rebel :p

Ofc Ponytails are great when you wanna grab em to push that dick WAY deep and get that extra momentum for that thrusting ponytails are the best weapon.
And we all know what two ponytails are good for!;):happyblush

likes this
I see what you did there..

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes