JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
Nonsense, None of the saves are compatible with the new releases. Every new release means you need to start the game new.
I know they don't, i said that DC SHOULD make the saves compatible for the new updates so people don't need to keep making new games or getting saves from others, i feel so reluctant to play and download the new versions because of it.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I think I saw a picture of the Nun with a strap-on, what if the MC isn't the recipient on the pointy end, He might stumble upon Mia's Mom instead?! As she seem to be such a puritan church goer, well it's just a thought anyway.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I know they don't, i said that DC SHOULD make the saves compatible for the new updates so people don't need to keep making new games or getting saves from others...
That would mean a lot of additional work which couldn't be spent on advancing the game and would likely result in smaller updates. I can understand why many argue that it's not worth it.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I know they don't, i said that DC SHOULD make the saves compatible for the new updates so people don't need to keep making new games or getting saves from others, i feel so reluctant to play and download the new versions because of it.
It would be nice, but he changes things involving earlier events with every update, which is why the old save no-longer work.

Rossweisse

Jul 16, 2017
It honestly doesn't take long to go through the content from the beginning right now. So I don't mind having to start from scratch every update.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I love the story progression between Mom, and Sister. It all has a great lead up, so it's really satisfying to finally go balls deep on those two (especially your Sister). When is the threesome coming though? I don't wanna sound greedy here, but I wish we got more content with those two. I'm tired of the same 3 sex events with these great characters. I need new, inventive ways to sex this family.

Reactions: theluc

JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
That would mean a lot of additional work which couldn't be spent on advancing the game and would likely result in smaller updates. I can understand why many argue that it's not worth it.
Well ok then, but i ain't doing it all again once more(i did once with cheats because screw it) i will get some ready saves from the people here then.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
i stuckd at shower at the locker room .. any help ?
I assume you are stuck speaking to Roxy's friends?

You gotta spit hot fire at the park at night to get your charisma high enough.

I love the story progression between Mom, and Sister. It all has a great lead up, so it's really satisfying to finally go balls deep on those two (especially your Sister). When is the threesome coming though? I don't wanna sound greedy here, but I wish we got more content with those two. I'm tired of the same 3 sex events with these great characters. I need new, inventive ways to sex this family.
I don't even care if we get a threesome, I would just be happy with individual content with them. It's probably going to be a while until things swing back to them though.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Kind of implied that if the aunt moves in, there's gonna be crazier stuff going on in the family. So...

egib

Apr 21, 2017
how to go to the attic i get a message that i need something to stand on but have both in inventory stool and key

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes