Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I have no idea why he started with russian, while its translation is only 3% done, but its nice to see the translations moving forward in general. By the end of the year the game should be out in spanish, portuguese, italian, french and german.
Probably asked more often

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Probably asked more often
Yeah, it sounds like he won't change the name in most languages and thus the logo will stay the same in most cases.

Languages with a lot of speakers and a low(ish) percentage of english speakers likely have a very high potential to attract additional players, especially since SS certainly appeals to older, well-heeled people, too. Russian, french, german, spanish, etc. are certainily very good languages to have if you want to increase the player base.

Those who care can actually take a look at the current status of the translations here:

Oddly enough, russian and japanese are really far behind, even compared to let's say chinese or arabic.

A1sawad

Jan 14, 2018
i hope someone can answer me, by looking at the game's version number (v0.20.1) does this imply that the game is only 20% finished? and still in development since 2016? 4 years and only 20%? or the number means something else.

W.J.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So it's only for the first half of the update that was supposed to be two updates but turned into three that's already going to be a month past the point he promised it? All of a sudden I'm glad I decided against contributing to DC's patreon, as this is starting to give me that ICSTOR feeling.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i hope someone can answer me, by looking at the game's version number (v0.20.1) does this imply that the game is only 20% finished? and still in development since 2016? 4 years and only 20%? or the number means something else.

W.J.
Nope, 0.20 is just the version we're up to. I think the overall is ~40-45% game completed-ish.

Reactions: A1sawad

A1sawad

Jan 14, 2018
Nope, 0.20 is just the version we're up to. I think the overall is ~40-45% game completed-ish.
oh ok thanks of your answer, but still it's a big "oof" lol so that means 4 more years for the game to be finished! maybe, damn,
it's just that i don't like to play unfinished games so i wait for them to be completed, and i don't mind purchasing the game once it's completed.

W.J.

nightfire23

Sep 29, 2018
Hm, I just asked DC about the update again and it does indeed look like the tracker is just for the first part of 0.20.5, at least that's how I understood his answer. That's actually interesting, given that it never changed after they announced the split. So yeah, that probably means a middle to late august release for the first and late oktober/november for the second. I really hope it's worth it in the end.
Haven't kept up with the progress for a while but didn't they say it was being released in 2.5 month increments. what did he say was their reason for delaying it further?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
oh ok thanks of your answer, but still it's a big "oof" lol so that means 4 more years for the game to be finished! maybe, damn,
it's just that i don't like to play unfinished games so i wait for them to be completed, and i don't mind purchasing the game once it's completed.

W.J.
Lol ? 99%+ of games in this place aren't finished, most of those will never be either. You should try getting your pron elsewhere if all you want is finished products. Or start lowering yourself to play partial stuff :unsure:
Haven't kept up with the progress for a while but didn't they say it was being released in 2.5 month increments. what did he say was their reason for delaying it further?
He's obviously making too much $ to be bothered with deadlines. Or he's just waiting for early August purely to cash-in the new month's pledges. Gotta keep that milking scamlord aura pseudo-true

• Haha

A1sawad

Jan 14, 2018
Lol ? 99%+ of games in this place aren't finished, most of those will never be either. You should try getting your pron elsewhere if all you want is finished products. Or start lowering yourself to play partial stuff :unsure:
lol well to be honest and fair, their are games with really high quality and their devs actually finshed their games and moved on to a sequel or another game, in example a few of these games that i played or waited for them to be finished. ( Depraved Awakening, Lust Epidemic, Acting Lessons, Being A DIK *first season, Town of Passion *almost finished one more update, and many more that i forgot to mention, are on the why to be finished or they are already have been completed.
but yeah you are right there are devs that are really something else ;) like ICSTOR's , to name a few or now i can add this game? to the list maybe!.

W.J.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

W.J.
This principle is only true for Microsoft Windows, which is in deed only 10% finished by now.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes