manneychin

May 8, 2017
So ? Remove wincest and stay on Patreon to actually make the game or drop Patreon for wincest and the game is dead ? Mad logic there. And no, he's not going to Subscribe star anytime soon nor was it an option 3 years ago when Patreon went fulltard
Is there any explanation in your mind for how come DC failed to support his alleged artistic integrity of having incest at the centre of his game and yet the very successful games below managed to do it spectacularly well? Mind you I chose a selection of heavy hitters just so there's no discussion about them flying under the radar.

Why do you think DC was the only one that slavishly bent for Patreon?

• Dark Neighborhood [Psycho Delusional]
  • Dreams of Desire [Lewdlab]
  • Insexual Awakening [Sex Curse Studio]
  • Lust Epidemic [NLT Media]
  • Man of the House [Faerin]
  • My Summer with Mom and Sis [NLT Media]
  • Sisterly Lust [Perverteer]
  • Tangled Up [SerialNumberComics]
  • Timestamps, Unconditional Love [Motkeyz]
  • Dating My Daughter [MrDots Games]
  • My Legacy [saddoggames]
  • Daughter for Dessert [Palmer]
  • Main Seduction [Tremmi]
  • My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K]
  • Sister, Sister, Sister [Virtual Indecency]
  • The Twist [KsT]
  • Light of my Life [NaughtyRoad]
  • Parental Love [Luxee]

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any explanation in your mind for how come DC failed to support his alleged artistic integrity of having incest at the centre of his game and yet the very successful games below managed to do it spectacularly well? Mind you I chose a selection of heavy hitters just so there's no discussion about them flying under the radar.

Why do you think DC was the only one that slavishly bent for Patreon?

• Dark Neighborhood [Psycho Delusional]
  • Dreams of Desire [Lewdlab]
  • Insexual Awakening [Sex Curse Studio]
  • Lust Epidemic [NLT Media]
  • Man of the House [Faerin]
  • My Summer with Mom and Sis [NLT Media]
  • Sisterly Lust [Perverteer]
  • Tangled Up [SerialNumberComics]
  • Timestamps, Unconditional Love [Motkeyz]
  • Dating My Daughter [MrDots Games]
  • My Legacy [saddoggames]
  • Daughter for Dessert [Palmer]
  • Main Seduction [Tremmi]
  • My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K]
  • Sister, Sister, Sister [Virtual Indecency]
  • The Twist [KsT]
  • Light of my Life [NaughtyRoad]
  • Parental Love [Luxee]
Ask Patreon that question. Include your list if you want those games shut down.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You'd think the #1 pron game and top 5 overall for ~3 years to be a little more wary of Patreon's no wincest bots than a bunch of no-names/wannabes. And it got reported back in 2017 when the wincest ban happened. He had to remove it or the page was dead. Whatever you wetdream about him bending backwards, he removes it or the game is gone since 3 years ago

Also, wincest mods not provided by devs is considered outside of Patreon's rules. If the dev promotes it/makes it himself, he'd better be prepared to get butthurt by the thotpatrol and probably lose his page

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Ask Patreon that question. Include your list if you want those games shut down.
I hope you realise you reached the end of your answers. If you think Patreon doesn't know about those devs then you are simply lying to yourself. That is an incomplete list of heavy hitters totalling 30k+ patreons (with just NLT having ~10k) while SS has 24k.

You'd think the #1 pron game and top 5 overall for ~3 years to be a little more wary of Patreon's no wincest bots than a bunch of no-names/wannabes. And it got reported back in 2017 when the wincest ban happened. He had to remove it or the page was dead. Whatever you wetdream about him bending backwards, he removes it or the game is gone since 3 years ago

Also, wincest mods not provided by devs is considered outside of Patreon's rules. If the dev promotes it/makes it himself, he'd better be prepared to get butthurt by the thotpatrol and probably lose his page
Those "no-names/wannabes" I listed: 30233 patreons. SS: 24410 patreons. As I said, heavy hitters and yet they all managed to keep their integrity. DC bent over faster than any slut he drew so far. He just inhaled Patreon's cock.

Also, calling those developers "no-names/wannabes" means we talked more than enough so I'm stopping here.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, 17 dudes (2 on the list is the same dev) manage 30k patrons, DC has 24k alone. Gets even better after you pointed out NLT gets 10k alone, which leaves 16 dudes with 20k or barely 1200 each. Most of the games you listed have a patch (11/18), none of which can be official/dev made. Guess what game also has a patch to enable wincest ? Summertime. So your point is pretty moot. On top of any of them not being near the top of Patreon charts, they're "wannabes" until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Guys DC knows about the incest patch, he knows about f95zone, he started here 4 years ago, he just say things like he has no idea about a incest patch, cause he doesn't want to loose his patreon account, it's simple, there's no drama at all, when he changed the game to no incest, he said that one day he would do the game the right way, but with the patch he doesn't need to worry about that, his crew will never say anything cause they don't want to loose their jobs, period.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, well if you haven't heard about it then so what? I did heard about it back in '17 when DC bothered to give some incoherent answers to people complaining about save compatibility.

Is there some definitive AMA or FAQ where DC explains why he does what he does? No? Then we'll just have to live "hearing" different things.
Right, DC certainly changes his plans here and there, but it's really up to you whether you want to base your opinion on things he said years ago when the game was still basically in its infancy or whether you want to base it on what he says for years now.

Well, you just seemed pretty passionate about these things and I think managing one's own expectations is important to not end up disappointed. If you want sushi you wouldn't go to an italian family restaurant, right? The same is true here. If you want really 100% coherent game plot which includes absolutely everybody and every plot as well as fetishes like the one you mentioned, SS just won't make you happy, because none of that was/is on the menu.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It just showed he went with incest when he launched this game because he saw there were many incest titles and he thought that'll sell. It certainly wasn't because he had the vision of a story with incest at its core because then he would've fought like many other successfully did despite making way less $ than DC.
Wasn't that pretty much clear from the start? The game was always intended to be a school girl dating sim/VN and the incest was in there because MC obviously has a family, because it made sense and because it's a popular fetish. The fact that the game didn't lose support back then shows that it wasn't the wrong decision.

And I don't think anybody ever claimed that DC had a detailed plot/vision for the game drawn out and started working on it. The whole thing started as a coding exercise for himself without any further purpose or perspective at all and only then became what it is when he added several characters. Of course he always had a general plan for everybody, but the incest was never as central as it would have been for games like for example DMD, which simply do not work at all without incest. Sure, it takes away a few % from Jenny, Debbie and Diane, but their plots and characters work almost as good now as they did before. Last but not least they can (and hopefully will) easily be changed back once the game is removed from patreon for good.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Wasn't that pretty much clear from the start? The game was always intended to be a school girl dating sim/VN and the incest was in there because MC obviously has a family, because it made sense and because it's a popular fetish. The fact that the game didn't lose support back then shows that it wasn't the wrong decision.

And I don't think anybody ever claimed that DC had a detailed plot/vision for the game drawn out and started working on it. The whole thing started as a coding exercise for himself without any further purpose or perspective at all and only then became what it is when he added several characters. Of course he always had a general plan for everybody, but the incest was never as central as it would have been for games like for example DMD, which simply do not work at all without incest. Sure, it takes away a few % from Jenny, Debbie and Diane, but their plots and characters work almost as good now as they did before. Last but not least they can (and hopefully will) easily be changed back once the game is removed from patreon for good.
Any confirmation if Hendicks and/or Maria will get bonus scenes? Also it looks like it could drop tonight if we are lucky.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any confirmation if Hendicks and/or Maria will get bonus scenes? Also it looks like it could drop tonight if we are lucky.
I think another scene for Maria is basically confirmed, as for Hendicks, I don't really remember any clues but I somehow feel I'm wrong about that? Maybe somebody else knows more....

And yeah, it looks like it should be out very, very soon, given that the number of total bugs actually decreased in the last 24h.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I can't wait for the release, so that the posts of "DC milking hard!!!11" get drowned by the the other classics "does the incest patch work?" and "anyone got a full save?" and the like...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
full save pls!
I can't wait for the release, so that the posts of "DC milking hard!!!11" get drowned by the the other classics "does the incest patch work?" and "anyone got a full save?" and the like...
my favourite is always: *skips through all dialogue on cheat mode* "wowww 6 months of development time for barely 5 minutes of content, fucking dc scamming again!!11"

yepulumiw

Aug 30, 2017
Hi everyone, I tried to understand in the previous pages the answer to the question I am about to ask, but I could not find it.

In the end, the next update will be a single update (and then it will procede with the "ronda one") or we will have 20.5.1 in a few days and 20.5.2 in a few months?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I tried to understand in the previous pages the answer to the question I am about to ask, but I could not find it.

In the end, the next update will be a single update (and then it will procede with the "ronda one") or we will have 20.5.1 in a few days and 20.5.2 in a few months?
The 20.5.1 and 20.5.2 scenario, based on DC's art streams having him still working on main story material. No time frame on the second part, though I'd suspect it'll be a few months.

Reactions: yepulumiw
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes