SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Got to nitpick here, but there is a clear "edit" function you can use to add more to a post... Avoids "spamming" with multiple posts in a row.
Got to nitpick here, but there is a clear "edit" function you can use to add more to a post... Avoids "spamming" with multiple posts in a row.
I'm actually responding to a different person, but the contents of my argument stem from the same base. But I get ya.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
LMAO. Bruh, do you actually think it costs 300K to make AAA games? It costs MILLIONS, and that's not counting advertising. Over 4+ years, DarkCookie has made A LOT of money, I added up his monthly earnings and he's not even close to funding a AAA game. I'm sorry, but you were 100% wrong. Your points about the game's quality tho, valid.
I'm talking over the last however many years they've worked on it, hes definitely made enough to fund a triple A in the last 4 years. 300k in 4 months? That's 900k in a year, if hes kept this pattern up for 2 years that's 1.8 million, almost 2 million in just 2 years. That much money and they only have 5 (the 6th person is basically just the front desk secretary) people working on the game? Depending on where they live, they could possibly not be paying taxes at all too. That's like 100k+ a year for each one with money left over for whatever else, this is a bullshit update that took way too long to come out, 5 scenes in 5 months? couldnt even see the actual penetration for the drumpf women scenes, wild.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
every schoolgirl seems filler until they get their update. eve was the same until she got her update. now she's arguably the most popular girl in all of SS.
Yeah. Eve Story Was Great, Especially Trap or shemale Quest. I Liked it Very Much.
I Wish That Was More shemale Story At This Game.

Reactions: lo0u

Qwertytruman

Apr 19, 2020
not really. i mean, yeah, defending this fraud is revolting, but the real problem are people who complain, but support him nonetheless, and those are the majority. reminder that this is what people are paying for.
View attachment 806728 View attachment 806729 View attachment 806730
not really. i mean, yeah, defending this fraud is revolting, but the real problem are people who complain, but support him nonetheless, and those are the majority. reminder that this is what people are paying for.
View attachment 806728 View attachment 806729 View attachment 806730
I agree pepole complaining and still paying for the are even worse I couldn't even comprehend why those people still donating to his patreon.only way to make dev to take the players seriously by not throwing money at him. But defenders of this fraud goes on to reply the users to stop complaining about the game and even say things like"you are not artist(come on not to diss on DC but come on this is not the best creative game even for weg standard)","you don't have empathy to a creative mind",even though the dev clearly slacking. is becoming a little annoying.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Walkthrough updated here:

Also, put the attached file in the /game folder to unlock all Cookie Jar scenes. Lots of blowjobs, guys!
Does this work with the new version?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
hello guys I just downloaded the new 20.5 update and my saves are greyed out with yellow triangle I just wanted to make sure that its normal and there nothing wrong with my save thanks in advance
View attachment 806682
As the patch notes say. Have the save on the town map or in the main characters bedroom. Any other saves are at your own risk. Plus even in those locations it gives a warning as a "cover your ass" from the devs in case something still breaks.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
It it me or someone else is facing the problem seems like new update have broken Jenny's pregnancy it doesn't matter how much times you come inside but she just don't get pregnant even the pregnancy minigame doesn't appear any help is much appreciated thanks
I think it's a bug

Reactions: SirWilliam

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Well, this update was disappointing... At this point I just hope DC finishes the game on the same pace, if it makes any sense.

Because often we see these games that take extremely long to develop being rushed near the end and thus ruined. I hope DC doesn't forget about the dating sim aspect after the main story is finished, because that's what I've been expecting for years. Also, fix the continuity between characters, after you start dating them. That shit annoys me so much.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
5 months later and creator earn 70-80k per month.
They don't deserve that much money anymore.
Holy molly this guy earn like ~$300,000 per update. i'm jealous
Jealously isn't the only problem here. Sigh... Such a statement is, among other things, incredible short sighted. :(

One cannot go and take the "gross" as the "net" income... We need like always to consider which cuts are to be made:
- Patreon & pay processing takes a cut
- Team members need to be paid
- Servers, DL accounts and other online stuff
- Taxes...and not to forget...more taxes
- Some savings for getting future projects of their feet
- Other not commonly known or irregular costs like possible promotion, marketing, short term workers and what ever
= x

I think we can agree the x should be good amount, but we can just shoot in the dark. Its a unknown. Can be 25k or just 10k.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes