PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
it's annoying that the old savegames don't work, every time you have to understand which path is interrupted and where.
all the new scenes are beautiful and well designed but female characters are always included; for example with iwanka he could do thresome with mc and erik: the game is moving too far towards the harem

Reactions: Somnus

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Holy moly, triggers for intro day bugs out the entire game when using a previous save. I suggest on holding off until bug fixes.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, this update was disappointing... At this point I just hope DC finishes the game on the same pace, if it makes any sense.

Because often we see these games that take extremely long to develop being rushed near the end and thus ruined. I hope DC doesn't forget about the dating sim aspect after the main story is finished, because that's what I've been expecting for years. Also, fix the continuity between characters, after you start dating them. That shit annoys me so much.
You can bet that you won't see the dating system before the beginning of 2023, at least.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
it's annoying that the old savegames don't work, every time you have to understand which path is interrupted and where.
all the new scenes are beautiful and well designed but female characters are always included; for example with iwanka he could do thresome with mc and erik: the game is moving too far towards the harem
Old saves from 0.20.1 work fine for me

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Jealously isn't the only problem here. Sigh... Such a statement is, among other things, incredible short sighted. :(

One cannot go and take the "gross" as the "net" income... We need like always to consider which cuts are to be made:
- Patreon & pay processing takes a cut
- Team members need to be paid
- Servers, DL accounts and other online stuff
- Taxes...and not to forget...more taxes
- Some savings for getting future projects of their feet
- Other not commonly known or irregular costs like possible promotion, marketing, short term workers and what ever
= x

I think we can agree the x should be good amount, but we can just shoot in the dark. Its a unknown. Can be 25k or just 10k.
$/month shown on Patreon is after they take their cut. Everything else is up for debate

Apr 19, 2020
I see a lot of people complaining, I was always waiting for the Annie update anyways as she's my favourite character, and then the main story and Rhonda will also be completed by that time. So I'm not using this update. It'll take around 8-10 months for that but I'm happy with that.

Spend your time doing other things instead of waiting for updates from games. And skip updates, you can't expect 10 hours of gameplay every single update. Get every second or third update and you won't be disappointed. It's like some people literally don't do anything else apart from wait for summertime saga updates. Enjoy your lives. And stop moaning. Because this game will take another few years of development whether you moan or not.

loey1337

Jun 2, 2017
I have been having issues getting g the inceat patch to work on android. I followed the instructions. Opened the game closed it installed the patch in the game folder.

I copied it there. I also used 4 different file manager programs to cut and copy it into the folder and still when I play the game its Debbit and Jenny, and dad died and moved in with your dads friend.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I see a lot of people complaining, I was always waiting for the Annie update anyways as she's my favourite character, and then the main story and Rhonda will also be completed by that time. So I'm not using this update. It'll take around 8-10 months for that but I'm happy with that.

Spend your time doing other things instead of waiting for updates from games. And skip updates, you can't expect 10 hours of gameplay every single update. Get every second or third update and you won't be disappointed. It's like some people literally don't do anything else apart from wait for summertime saga updates. Enjoy your lives. And stop moaning. Because this game will take another few years of development whether you moan or not.
You're right, but you've gotta understand that most people here have been doing that for years. So every complain is valid, since most updates are incredibly disappointing.

Btw, you're also "moaning" here, so get off your high horse.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let's see how you dudes spin this : $/month and Patron count went up since the update released

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Btw, you're also "moaning" here, so get off your high horse.
He's not really moaning though.
Yes, it can be taken as such, at a push, but what he wrote isn't moaning/whinging/complaining. Merely a statement and response to the (inevitable) mass complaints about numerous things ranging from the pointless and inane, to the arguably valid criticisms people bring.

I'm actually responding to a different person, but the contents of my argument stem from the same base. But I get ya.
The good thing about editing a post with new(er) text or even addressing something/someone else, is that so long as they're quoted or "directly mentioned" (i.e. writing their name as a tag such as this RancidRat ) then they can't use the excuse of not being aware.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes