DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The endless cycle of Patron development, where everyone bitches that the the update hasn't dropped.
Until it's there and then everyone bitches that it's too short, their favorite character didn't get any love and the dev clearly doesn't deserve all that money they're making.

On a more serious note, any major bugs or broken content?
Should I dive in or wait for some fixes?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I ran into a bug when I went to check the car and about to make a call to repair the motor.
It triggered a bug of those mafia dudes and repeated over and over, no matter how far I went.
I think it's best if you fishish Debbie's route before starting any other character.
As for for me, I had it. I'm not going to repeat from the beginning just to see if I'm right.
I'll wait until next update if I'm to start from the beginning nonsense.
One more thing, You must finish Debbie and Diane routes first to avoid bugs.
Everyone else's routes not important, HACHA.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The endless cycle of Patron development, where everyone bitches that the the update hasn't dropped.
Until it's there and then everyone bitches that it's too short, their favorite character didn't get any love and the dev clearly doesn't deserve all that money they're making.

On a more serious note, any major bugs or broken content?
Should I dive in or wait for some fixes?
Didn't get any bugs even with old saves from 0.20.1, I've only played through the main story though, didn't try the many characters routes from the previous updates

Reactions: DownTheDrain

krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
I'm trying to swim in the pool but Cassie stops me and says to change in the medic room, when I try to do that she stops me again to say that I can't change in there

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Haven't played this game for a few updates, do you still have to start a new save every update?

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Do you have any save files for all time lines
Like if you decide helen or the grip next door or your friends mom or girlfriend???

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
This update was a mess, the good girls only one scene each, no 3some with maria and tony (he lays in the couch like a corpse) tina a quickie in the bank, nothing more nothing less, melonia is a goddamn sex starved slut, for iwanka in my humble opinion we saw a little character development from rich girl to cool rich girl (no girl i know stays in a "party" after being called slut) and after becoming preggo she doesnt become a bitch like her mom does; forgot no preggo sex for no one in this update, the good thing is the police girl is now in the house, so that would be a good chance to make some story for her

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Been looking forward to a new update :)
Awesome work. Thanks to the uploader!

To those that complain about the update being too short, here is my first impression of the Kompas team.
- The team behind is semi-professional.
- They're organized and work well together.
- Their goals are visible for all to see and the progress they make on it.
- They deliver.
- All the content is original and of excellent quality.
- Patrons can impact some of the content, but not the storyline.

I would get it if you said "Aww dang, such good content but so little of it. They should consider hiring more help to reach their goals faster." Or something like that. But as an earlier poster pointed out, even though they might make a good amount, gross income isn't the same as net income.
That's my rant - signing off.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Haven't played this game for a few updates, do you still have to start a new save every update?
Not a case in like 3 last updates
But you have to load the save from the version before new one (20.1) and for best results load from map screen or MC bedroom
Some this will be reset and you have to replay them as they were incorporated to main story

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, shit tier game is #1 pron and top 5 overall for the last 3+ years. Let's see some less shitty game manage that
Don't bother, it's the same for pretty much every single popular patreon project.
Every update sucks, every game had so much potential but then went to shit, every dev is just milking it.

Let them bitch, it's not like any dev would read through all of this and take it to heart.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes