throwawayyy13

Oct 28, 2019
This update was a mess, the good girls only one scene each, no 3some with maria and tony (he lays in the couch like a corpse) tina a quickie in the bank, nothing more nothing less, melonia is a goddamn sex starved slut, for iwanka in my humble opinion we saw a little character development from rich girl to cool rich girl (no girl i know stays in a "party" after being called slut) and after becoming preggo she doesnt become a bitch like her mom does; forgot no preggo sex for no one in this update, the good thing is the police girl is now in the house, so that would be a good chance to make some story for her
There is preggo sex with Maria at the restaurant. She is only wearing an apron and asks for sex.

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone know if the the other finished characters will get pregnancy content at all?(The teachers, Roxxy, her friends and mom, MCs mom, Mia and so on)

Reactions: hooter

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First time carrying bags for her in the apartment there was no option to have sex with her, now even after 2 pregnancies, those scene with bags are not showing anymore and also while talking to her in the apartment there are still no sex option.

Same goes with tina office sex, there is no option for that when taliking to her even after several pregnancies.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Jenny's pregnacy is bugged. She won't get pregnant no matter what. Not even the impregnation wheel is showing.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The update is alright. Just too slow and too little for 4 months. With near 70,000$ a month, DC has more than enough to hire more people. At best updates should take 2-3 months. I stopped being a long time high tier patron last year for this reason. Giving them more money doesn't help anymore
I've also told DC multiple times to get some help on his stream (when i watched them in 2018-19) and he still hasn't gotten a proper artist.

I know that DC didn't ask for this amount of money or support but it doesn't change the fact that it's there and now his responsibility to use that money for the project. He doesn't have to but it is expected of him whether he likes it or not.

This won't stop me from playing and I really like the game but it'd be cool if the input (money) matched the output (updates/content)
He's content putting out very little content every 4-6 months and his patrons are content , so I guess who cares? I am floored that he keeps gaining patrons. I stopped subscribing over a year ago now when the milking started getting bad and he gave up on incest entirely.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Again, it's expected.

People "bitch" because they don't think he deserves it for the amount of work that's being put out.

Also because he keeps getting patrons regardless and the money isn't going towards the project so it's seen as "milking".

And sure, it's not their money but they see it as dumb and unfair (just like with rich people/corporations), specially if there are other creators that put their money to better use.

If I had to choose a side I'd rather bitch/complain/criticize than be complacent.
It comes down to the type of person you are: complacent or not complacent
If nobody bitched and everyone was content with everything, then there would be no pressure to improve and that's a big slippery slope.
It's not fair for whom? That is what I don't get, people like his game and decide to support him, if they aren't supporting other games it's because they don't like and don't want to support other games. Again if the people giving him money are ok with it, I don't get why the people that don't spend a single cent on the game, complain so much about how much he is making.

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
Other games that have demo's or their first version out we see atleast some more then this version. I due think this has potential so we will have to wait to see how it's going on. I'll keep my eye open to see more of him
Is it okay nowadays my dude ? :LUL:

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
If I had to choose a side I'd rather bitch/complain/criticize than be complacent.
It comes down to the type of person you are: complacent or not complacent
If nobody bitched and everyone was content with everything, then there would be no pressure to improve and that's a big slippery slope.
support projects I find more worthy of my money, therefore creating healthy competition. There, fixed it for you. There's this lovely saying: put your money where your mouth is. Literally in this case.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
First time carrying bags for her in the apartment there was no option to have sex with her, now even after 2 pregnancies, those scene with bags are not showing anymore and also while talking to her in the apartment there are still no sex option.

Same goes with tina office sex, there is no option for that when taliking to her even after several pregnancies.
for me too but it worked with maria, with tina not yet

Aug 17, 2018
Raise up top to expose tits. Have her turn around and you can't even see them. Had some hopes for new Tina content but he does it again. Obscure the thing Tina is most recognize for. Why do the posers hate us breast men? :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What's the next update about?
0.20.8 wiill be about ending the notdad's murder case and will include Liu (the bank girl)/Mafia girl whose name eludes me/a bunch of random side characters having a random number of scenes/possibly another poll to add 1-2 scenes for a few established girls

Then 0.21 will be about R(h)onda/her notmom/the pool lifeguard
Then 0.22 will be about Annie/her notmom/school principal (may GOD have mercy on us)/the weird cult under the school
After that and probably 2 years, another poll will crop up with options for 0.23

Finish her story 1st then go back to her apt during Sunday evening
Jenny's pregnacy is bugged. She won't get pregnant no matter what. Not even the impregnation wheel is showing.
Read the changelog next time : "Delayed Jenny's ability to get pregnant until after her route completes to avoid inconsistencies "

Reactions: fortunesdice

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
0.20.8 wiill be about ending the notdad's murder case and will include Liu (the bank girl)/Mafia girl whose name eludes me/a bunch of random side characters having a random number of scenes/possibly another poll to add 1-2 scenes for a few established girls

Then 0.22 will be about Annie/her notmom/school principal (may GOD have mercy on us)/the weird cult under the school
After that and probably 2 years, another poll will crop up with options for 0.23

Read the changelog next time : "Delayed Jenny's ability to get pregnant until after her route completes to avoid inconsistencies "
I'm guessing Tina will get one more scene, when you go to her apartment and you try to go to her room it says under development.

Reactions: caspian90

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Those two were definitely in need of more content but I'm eh on the scenes months later. If I was in charge of story the Rump girls they would get the Eve treatment instead of a Grace and Odette like treatment. They are more unique characters in the Summertime world than given credit, they are the only rich daughter and mother you can win over to bang. Lots of untapped possibilities. You know for sure the updates for only two girls that are that large would take the whole year though. I know others hate that but I prefer the big single character-centric updates we got in the past, and only very few characters have them (Mom, Sis, Diane, Roxxy, Eve)
I would like to go back on these types of routes, so it doesn't get too sparse

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019

whether the update will return to normal I mean waiting 1 month for the next update or have to wait like the current version?

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Kind of jarring to see Debbie's new model (which is great imo) in the main story but her old model when you just talk to her in the house. That being said, hopefully the Debbie content remake is done after all the other girls get scenes.

Here's hoping Yumi gets a scene in the patrol car next update. Rife with potential.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
whether the update will return to normal I mean waiting 1 month for the next update or have to wait like the current version?
Reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly doubtful updates wiill ever be 1 month apart going forward ...... 0.20.8 might come out in about 2-3 months if DC doesn't add too much random stuff, but anything beyond that (0.21, 0.22, etc) will take at least 4 months, probably more

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes