j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, looks like it's the first time for quite some time I'll have to wait days to really play the update. Just by having played for like 20 to 30 min, I like the new tutorial art, the fact that there are even more small details and the fact that they made Iwanka that much younger. Her being a teen is much better for the game.

The downsides until now, I really don't like Putin. I guess DC can do these things this easily because he doesn't care one bit about any kind of politics but to me it's somewhat hard to ignore at times.

They're asking for someone with a Patreon account to share the patron-only download before it is released to non-patrons.
There is no patreon-only download, though. The game is always the same for everybody and you can simply download it from their official hp.

Last edited:

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Was about to bitch and moan about having to replay the game twice a year to get 15 minutes of new content, but instead i'll just say this - vote with your wallets, I stopped subscribing to his pateron when he started milking his supporters harder than the MC milks aunt Diane*.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
the pizza mini game not working, no matter where i click
That's strange. I had no problem. I clicked on the correct pizza in a timely fashion and got the green checkmark.

Even funnier that the ones bitching about how much money devs make are doing it here instead of the Patreon.
If you're not paying why would you care about the money side and if you are paying why are you posting your complaints on a piracy forum?
Envy/jealousy?

support projects I find more worthy of my money, therefore creating healthy competition. There, fixed it for you. There's this lovely saying: put your money where your mouth is. Literally in this case.
With money being tighter, I've been trimming a lot of my Patreon subscriptions. I've had to set priorities among the nine game designers I support.

0.20.8 wiill be about ending the notdad's murder case and will include Liu (the bank girl)/Mafia girl whose name eludes me/a bunch of random side characters having a random number of scenes/possibly another poll to add 1-2 scenes for a few established girls
Frank isn't the MC's dad? I know Debbie is his notMom and Jenny is his notSister (made more sketchy with the family photos being revealed), but Frank was always MC's dad.

Loading my save after completing the main story seems to reset it back to the start - causing me some really strange behaviour. Is there a way around this?
The issue is that some elements of the story have changed. I completed the Rump/Consuela arc before, but that was reset to allow the new story.

^ notAunt Diane* And lol
Though to be honest, the labels do say "Aunt Diane."

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Friendly from DC
*Save file compatibility* Old saves from 0.20.1 should have no issues if they were saved from the map or the main character's bedroom. If they were saved elsewhere in the game, it should still be stable, but not guaranteed. Any OLDER than 0.20.1 saves will likely break the game.
I recommend to just wait for the bugfix and the official savefile if you don't have a proper one

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Well, looks like it's the first time for quite some time I'll have to wait days to really play the update. Just by having played for like 20 to 30 min, I like the new tutorial art, the fact that there are even more small details and the fact that they made Iwanka that much younger. Her being a teen is much better for the game.

The downsides until now, I really don't like Putin. I guess DC can do these things this easily because he doesn't care one bit about any kind of politics but to me it's somewhat hard to ignore at times.

There is no patreon-only download, though. The game is always the same for everybody and you can simply download it from their official hp.
They make Iwanka younger, but not a teen. She is 27 in the game.

jefflebowski

May 3, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I freebie this game and I will never put a cent into his patreon (for obvious reasons). Enjoyed the new updated content but finished it in 15 minutes. Now onto another 6-7 months of development for the same thing.

I am actually baffled he has so many patreons, but in reality if it was me in his shoes I'd laugh my ass off aswell and keep doing what worked.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not fair for whom? That is what I don't get, people like his game and decide to support him, if they aren't supporting other games it's because they don't like and don't want to support other games. Again if the people giving him money are ok with it, I don't get why the people that don't spend a single cent on the game, complain so much about how much he is making.
For instance, I will continue to play "A Town Uncovered" when it's updated, but I don't consider it worth my patronage. I dialed my Walkius patronage down to $1 until I see some progress with SLC/SLF. I only keep it as $1 so that I'll be informed if he actually makes good on his promises.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
wish the game didn't atleast shit itself with remembering what conversations i had, i dont wanna risk skipping new shit by having "skip unwatched" on but i also dont want to reread everything for a 15th time

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes