GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I think originally, the main story update was supposed to be a single one, then they decided to split it over 0.20.0 and 0.20.5, but the update also says that it's now part 2 of 3. Was there any mentioned of when the final part of the main story is supposed to be finished?

Torks11

Apr 17, 2020
Honestly the best game! Really solid update. Delivers, I like minor the content for all the other characters.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I think it's just me, I played it, it was more of the same, boring, animations are boring,
And I've been noticing that the animations are getting very different, I liked the first animations more, where the girl looked more like herself, now when it comes to animation, it looks like someone else,
I see this also in Milftoon Drama, but there is a little less difference.
I don’t know, maybe it’s the long waiting time, but I’ve been losing the desire to play more and more,
And still wait almost half a year to have an update with a girl that I have no interest in,
I started playing for incest, but he got lost along the way,
later by the girls, but the ones I would like, there’s nothing,
anyway, the game lost its grace for me, I will not say that I will not play anymore, but only if there is something with a girl that I like, for example: Judith, Sara, Anna and if there is anything else with Debbie, it was for her that I played that game.
Feel free to give facepalm, it seems that you like it quite here.
You don’t need to like or agree with anything I’ve talked about,
just respect the opinions of others.
Good game for those who stay.

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
To be true everyone want to fuck every character in the game and they keep incisting to get more scences or other animations

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Because it s very bad to keep replaying the game every update when your last save file isn t compatible
You do know there's an official save for 0.20.1 that should work for 0.20.5 ?
You do know there's probably a link in the OP for a 0.20.5 save from some random dude ?
You do know DC will make an official 0.20.5 save on the main site/Patreon in a few days ?
You do know endlessly asking the same thing won't make it happen the 4893675476th time ?
You do know you can edit your stuff so as not to sound so desperate while spamming 5 posts within 2 mins ?

Reactions: caspian90

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
You do know there's an official save for 0.20.1 that should work for 0.20.5 ?
You do know there's probably a link in the OP for a 0.20.5 save from some random dude ?
You do know DC will make an official 0.20.5 save on the main site/Patreon in a few days ?
You do know endlessly asking the same thing won't make it happen the 4893675476th time ?
You do know you can edit your stuff so as not to sound so desperate while spamming 5 posts within 2 mins ?
Hey calm down bro i downloaded the save file from the official website and it didn't work for me so please if you want to help do it or leave me in peace

Reactions: dec12

VicFontaine21

May 21, 2020
I must say that I really liked the new Tina scene and the new Maria scene was decent. Aside from that, I wasn't impressed with how much progress has been made since the last update. So long for now; I'll check back for the next update around Memorial Day.

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
I've done everything I need to do to get Tina pregnant but for some reason every time I try to, the minigame never even pops up. I've looked at good walkthroughs and everything and I am not missing a step, is something glitched on my game?

Jul 15, 2020
I've done everything I need to do to get Tina pregnant but for some reason every time I try to, the minigame never even pops up. I've looked at good walkthroughs and everything and I am not missing a step, is something glitched on my game?
Have you taken a Cumdoom pill?, if so use a Pregnax pills.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
I'm not sure if DC looks here, but I seem to have found an error in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anyone else seen this happen? Or am I the unlucky one?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes