Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think we will get 0.20.8 this year, I think we will probably get a small update around christmas, but the last part of the main story will probably come out at the end of january/ eary february.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
When i save, quit and the reload
The save it goes back like if i save when i have the car when i load all sudden i don't even have bike yet
And now i can't get the jacket because i already have it

Last edited:

Kihba Ladnam

Apr 6, 2020
When the final version of the game will be released ? I am already waiting for half a year....this game is one of the best game i have ever played..

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Will there be more scenes for Iwanka and Melania? I really like that we got to spend some time with Iwanka. Melania gets a bit more character to her after she gets knocked up. I find it funny how bitchy she gets about it.

I personally would like to see a bit more interaction with both of them (but I guess they're more or less side characters and not main girls?). And I do think both of them deserve one or preferably two more scenes each. Overall I'd say I'm okay with the update and would like to see more of the Rump girls.

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
Anybody knows how to access/get invinted to Tony's and Maria apartmentment. I have completed the story of version 0.20.5. Any reply could be kindly appreciated !

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wouldn't mind maybe one more scene with Iwanka she wasn't as bad as I thought she would be, but Melonia is annoying as fuck. I'm fine if DC doesn't add more content for her.

Reactions: Evans15 and WSmith

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
P
Will there be more scenes for Iwanka and Melania? I really like that we got to spend some time with Iwanka. Melania gets a bit more character to her after she gets knocked up. I find it funny how bitchy she gets about it.

I personally would like to see a bit more interaction with both of them (but I guess they're more or less side characters and not main girls?). And I do think both of them deserve one or preferably two more scenes each. Overall I'd say I'm okay with the update and would like to see more of the Rump girls.
Probably in a future update of the main story

Reactions: Triaxe

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Anybody knows how to access/get invinted to Tony's and Maria apartmentment. I have completed the story of version 0.20.5. Any reply could be kindly appreciated !
Hmm. If I recall correctly I just ran into Maria while I was roaming around the building. I think around evening? Maybe you need to check the mailboxes in the hall as well first.

Pissbagoni

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have a save file so I can play from where the last cliffhanger left off on from part 1 of the main story

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
For 3-4 months, only 5 scenes. How many years will he finish it at such a rate. It is clear what the drawings himself do, but really so much time and such content. Almost everything is the same only the characters change. There is no zest

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Going to the beach on Saturday evening to meet roxxy and her friends I have this error:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'beach_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_4'.

It also happens to someone else ?

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
Hmm. If I recall correctly I just ran into Maria while I was roaming around the building. I think around evening? Maybe you need to check the mailboxes in the hall as well first.
Can you confirm because I have tried every scenario and it doesnt trigger. Would you be so kind to attach an screenshot if posible. And thx btw

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When i save, quit and the reload
The save it goes back like if i save when i have the car when i load all sudden i don't even have bike yet
And now i can't get the jacket because i already have it
Only save in MC's room/town map (like every changelog since 0.18 tells you to)
When the final version of the game will be released ? I am already waiting for half a year....this game is one of the best game i have ever played..
About 4+ years

Might get 1 scene in 0.20.8, probably not more than that and in no other update ever
Can you confirm because I have tried every scenario and it doesnt trigger. Would you be so kind to attach an screenshot if posible. And thx btw
Finish her route, go to her apt during a Sunday, get the groceries scene, go back a few times during other Sunday evenings, ask for smex after 2-3 tries

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
What I did was knock on Tina's door(301), talked to her then when down to the lobby.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game does nothing to help me avoid conflating Ivanka Trump and Paris Hilton.
Aside 1 having 38DDD tids and the other being super flat ?
how do i unlock the bank? im on day 20 and nothing
Do Debbie's route until the Mafia bois start showing up. Then get Tony to help you, bank will unlock then. And day number means nothing

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What you're talking? All downloads are free available. :rolleyes: Is this by chance your coffee free day?
They're asking for someone with a Patreon account to share the patron-only download before it is released to non-patrons.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes