ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
not gona lie, i felt like this update was incredibly underwhelming. i did like the scenes we got, but overall? for the time it took to come out, i was expecting at least double.

Reactions: Panduh

Dolfie.S

Mar 8, 2019
Help. I followed the incest patch instruction for android and put the rpa file in "android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game" but still the patch was not applied

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
sooo? what difference is it making if you choose that tony can watch while you having sex with maria and what difference is it making if you choose not to? because the game said it has 2 routes depending on the decision.... i took the one where he was not watching

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I can't seem to get Melonia and Iwanka pregnant in this update. I can win the mini game and it says they get fertilized, but a month will go by and they never actually get pregnant. Is this a glitch or is the content after the mini game not added yet?

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to get Melonia and Iwanka pregnant in this update. I can win the mini game and it says they get fertilized, but a month will go by and they never actually get pregnant. Is this a glitch or is the content after the mini game not added yet?
I have gotten both of them pregnant in this update there is content, it must be bug with your save.

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I have gotten both of them pregnant in this update there is content, it must be big with your save.
I think you're right. I tried to use an old save, so that might have messed it up... Looks like I have to start a new game... Again... *sigh*

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The update was a little too sparce for content imo, I wish the iwanka and Melania stories were longer with a big more character development, but I'm glad the MC seems to have a bit more backbone in their story than his normal wet paper bag self

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
Diane and every other girls seems to be getting their content revamped but Debbie only had like one scene (Going out to buy and try necklace) that got added.
Not complaining just saying that because I love Debbie lol.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Debbie already got at least 1 remake, she had like 2-3 scenes before (aka around 0.10 and before). Now you can at least dick her in a few places

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It is one of i see in my life F***ing bugged and lair UpDate! (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpy", line 182, in <module>
NameError: name 'variants' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>
  • Five new cookie jar scenes, two with multiple variations.
F***ing lair! I find only 4! And 2 of whem like you can see do not work!

• Bonus content for Maria and Tina.
Another F***ing lair! This Bonus contetn it is only 2 working new scenes in this update!

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It is one of i see in my life F***ing bugged and lair UpDate! (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

Another F***ing lair! This Bonus contetn it is only 2 working new scenes in this update!
One reason why I never play any game direct after release. Not the first time that there are still bugs, not the last time.

The problem is, that some errors are only visible through a full game play. And I think most testing happens not in a full replay. So beta testers are as usual endusers. So If you can't live with such issues, better wait till the next update.

Also one reason why I play only with the Naugthy Mod. I had the impression it also fixes such small issues, too. After they are found by someone.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

There is 5 new scenes. 3 in the Drump house - 1 with Tina and 1 with Tony's wife
When it sayed bonus content with maria and tina the game pointed you that cause you havent complete those routes yet (this is a good thing for people to know beside main story there is other stuff to do)

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The Cummings Residence!? Debbie's last name is Cummings, too? #TotallyNotRelated

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
No, that's fan made, no self respecting individual wants to see Eric in any scene, especially when he already has a girlfriend in game if you progress his story
I would like to see other men in action as an alternative to mc the game is getting too harem for me. mc who is friends with erik might let him fuck someone, for friends it can be done :ROFLMAO:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have gotten both of them pregnant in this update there is content, it must be bug with your save.
you must proceed with the story and unmask rump

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes