Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
i get this error when replaying iwanka scenes in cookie jar:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script
  File "E:\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Wed Sep 09 12:10:03 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 188, in <module>
NameError: name 'variants' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 188, in script
  File "E:\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Game\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 188, in <module>
NameError: name 'variants' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Wed Sep 09 12:11:21 2020

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Interesting fourth wall moment. MC asks Harold when they will move in on the Russians.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Change the NAME of MC :

Passwords/Trafficking :
1) From the main directory of the game, navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the file 00console.rpy and open it with notepad++.
3) Find the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite the fact that config.developer is False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

Since version 0.20.5, it doesn't work anymore, WHY?
Anyone have an idea?

Reactions: dikinepancos

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Can somebody Post a picture of the mc fucking iwanka or Melonia? I started a New game and have to unlock tramps House and want to know what to expect

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
My man, I was just trying to explain how people are and why it makes sense for them to be angry.
Also I thought this website was somewhat official/had influence on patreon gains. So it turns out my statement is wrong.
BUT
Tf is wrong with you with this name calling?
I'm out this obviously toxic
Name calling? What exactly did I say that hurt your feelings?
The worst I called you was "innocent". If you think that's toxic you must live a very sheltered life.

And no, this site isn't affiliated with Patreon.
It does have a certain amount of influence, especially for newer/smaller devs that want to introduce their projects to a larger audience and hope for early adopters.

Reactions: soundengineer

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
In the latest version of "Summertime Saga 0.20.5", you can't get JENNY pregnant anymore!
Is it an PATREON's decision or a BUG?
Read the damn changelog, it's literally right there, says they removed her pregnancy because it caused inconsistencies with her story since it's not finished yet, her character has to go through some more development before the pregnant stuff can fit
I thought so too first, but when her story was done did the pregnancy wheel appear, dont' know if that's a bug or intentional, it was the same with Tina.

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
anyone knows how to do the Mia and Halen's route idk if it got reworked or not , but im stuck at Harold is Missing stage and i can't find "his partner" in the police station . Yumi is at front of the house's garage but whenever i ask her , she keep saying no information and i can't inspect clues in his office either .

Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone help me? Its my first time downloading it from android and the incest patch doesn't work, I follow the instructions in the website of incest patch but it still doesn't change.

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone help me? Its my first time downloading it from android and the incest patch doesn't work, I follow the instructions in the website of incest patch but it still doesn't change.
The Incest Patch changes a few lines and title of the characters around MC.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
The update was a little too sparce for content imo, I wish the iwanka and Melania stories were longer with a big more character development, but I'm glad the MC seems to have a bit more backbone in their story than his normal wet paper bag self
im ok with the amount of content they have, since they arent that important. however, the update should've given a few more scenes, i get the feeling the second to last update and this one were meant to be a single update that got the shaft(for some reason) and divided into 2 parts.

in this we got what? 3 new scenes between both? and a couple of extras for maria and tina that were nice, but also feels more like extras instead of main content.

now i gotta say, im starting to see the cracks in the way the story is going, having events that should've happened, except, not really, do make the story much more jarring than it should. its kinda like he wanted to make a "true love story"-esque day system, but cant because of how messy it is to make a patreon game.

to make matters worse, its flow ends up spoiling alot of the other stories, for no good reason besides trying to tie all knots, only to make an untangle mess...

sorry for the long post, its just disheartening to see such a project fumbling its way like this. but hey, we are getting a scene for each month so, yay i guess...

Reactions: jaimss

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Read the damn changelog, it's literally right there, says they removed her pregnancy because it caused inconsistencies with her story since it's not finished yet, her character has to go through some more development before the pregnant stuff can fit
Yeah, but it is in the bug fixes. And there is no reason to check the bugfixes, if you do not know about a bug and want to know if it got fixed or not.

If it is not clear in the game why the impregnation minigame does not appear or does not work, it would be a new created bug which needs to be fixed. Even if it is not a gamebreaking bug.

Reactions: Urpo and Mikilande
Apr 19, 2020
what a poor udpate to release after 5 month....
It was 4 months, and if you don't like it then simply skip a few updates. If you play update by update, you'll get around 2-4 hours of gameplay each time. Nobody is forcing you to play every single update except yourself. Learn patience.

And if you hadn't gathered, there's a pandemic going on. Some of the devs were essential workers, meaning they were too busy making the world carry on instead of being able to work 24/7 on a game. I'm sure when there isn't a global health crisis they'll be able to make faster updates again. They put a lot of effort into this update, providing entertainment for you which you are clearly ungrateful for.

Respaw

Apr 26, 2017
I miss 2 scenes, one of Odette ( unlock only the sex on the bike) and one of Maria (unlocks the both scenes in the restaurant e one in the hotel)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes