Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The bug starts if you don't follow that walkthrough excactly
If you start the Debbie route
you need Debbie to be in the shower
The walktrough didn't say
you need Jennie to be in the shower
You need to see her first otherwise you never see Debbie in the bathroom
It will just go on a loop over and over until you do.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think given time DC needs to flesh out the stories of the other girls, and not just be another round of fuck. I actually don't mind the stories of each character but the majority of them seems so underdeveloped. So far the last major character development was Eve, and the rest again became just sidelines or plot devices. All in all, it's just Debbie, Jenny, Diane, Roxxy and then Eve. I hope given time, DC, as well as the patrons who will vote for it, pursues the idea.
I want to see an end to the coach and the principal route not to mention that mafia.
An end to that as well.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
DC has all the time in the world. He’s down to two updates a year. Given the number of unfinished characters in the game and how the updates for characters are often 2-3 parts what you’re hoping for is years away.
yeah, which is why I probably won't be DLing the game anytime soon, or perhaps after 20.8 just to see the conclusion of MC's story. I started back in v14 if I remember correctly, stopped, and got back at v18. So there was a big difference, but now I have to wait a year or two again for a proper momentum for the game as a whole.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
now what incest patch is, its just the dialog in my game didn't change where Debbie is consid
For this reason I made the . It should solve most issues not handled be the lewd patcher version.

If there are still some lines missing, post a screenshot or the exact text of the sentences, so I can find them and change them!

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes