j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys do you know how can I get rid of these black bars
Currently the game is 4:3 only and thus they can't be removed. You'll have to wait for the widescreen update, which should probably be out in ~6-7 months or so.

Reactions: Norexy

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I have to say it. One of the things that I still don't like is the fact that the MC and landlady, or whatever she is (i play with patch), have sex too early. I would enjoy much more teasing, but maybe it's because I've played this whole part of the story too many times.

It is the part of the story that interests me the most and it is the one that does not seem to have much more to offer

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
A low content update solely focused on fixing and Polishing the game rather than more female character development AND adding more much needed sex scenes.....yup see ya until next update instead which is HOPEFULLY content focused...wait time? probably 4 or 5 months

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Man should really hire someone to rework this game so he can focus on other things like the artwork, 6 months for hardly any content and next will probably be 9 months to turn the game from 4:3 to 16:9 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hybridmag

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe nobody is into muscled girls anymore so she'll be on the last update when the game is complete, maybe.
There is one person playing and talking about My New Family who says that muscles make them vomit. Not a good response for a carnivore/omnivore. The person had better stay away from the beach, too.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to get the Mayor Rump mansion unlocked. Maria has twins, and I'm just past the point where you get knocked out scoping out the mob house by Harold, but I can't report back to Tony. Stuck! Anyone got any hints?

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
They're asking for someone with a Patreon account to share the patron-only download before it is released to non-patrons.
Ah. Bummer. Did know that's not simultaneous. Thanks for clearing up; like seen i was like "Whut?!" about this. o_O Logical follow up question: Is there a diff between versions or is this just the next bugfix then?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
I can't seem to get the Mayor Rump mansion unlocked. Maria has twins, and I'm just past the point where you get knocked out scoping out the mob house by Harold, but I can't report back to Tony. Stuck! Anyone got any hints?
The next scene should start automatically when you go to the pizza shop the next morning. Unless it's a Sunday.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ah. Bummer. Did know that's not simultaneous. Thanks for clearing up; like seen i was like "Whut?!" about this. o_O Locial follow up question: Is there a diff between versions or is this just the next bugfix then?
Neither really. Once an update drops it's usually ~24h exclusive for patrons and then everybody gets it, while bugfixes usually get released without patron only period as public versions right away.

• Hey there
Reactions: Madeddy

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I can't get ahead of the main story, I'm stuck after being taken home by the police.
Me, too.
You converted a previous save, correct?
For anyone else able to progress the story: Did that menu option just appear when the MC talked to Tony the next day?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Just one question: Is it in this version (0.20.5) possible to have sex with Maria at her home? I just know the sex scenes in the pizzaria. New sex scene is with Tina in here office like I found out.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Really expected to see some prego H scenes added in. Hate to say it but I'm starting to subscribe to the drawing content out longer for $$$$$$
is your friend. It brings prgnant sex with Josephine, Eve, Jenny, Consuela. Odette and Grace are in the making.

But be aware that it's currently Alpha for the new release. Should work, however, and can be disabled easily if need be.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes