cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
not gona lie, i felt like this update was incredibly underwhelming. i did like the scenes we got, but overall? for the time it took to come out, i was expecting at least double.
I agree it was underwhelming. A second Tina scene was great, it's just frustrating that DC draws great tits on women and then you never get to see them during sex. He did that with Maria in the first part and now he's done it in the second part.

Lurifax

May 16, 2017
anyone knows how to do the Mia and Halen's route idk if it got reworked or not , but im stuck at Harold is Missing stage and i can't find "his partner" in the police station . Yumi is at front of the house's garage but whenever i ask her , she keep saying no information and i can't inspect clues in his office either .
I have this problem too.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
A missed opportunity for a double blowjob with Iwanka and the boys. I guess "fans" aren't ready for this type of sharing. I feel sorry for Erik, who stooded hard while filming the whole action.
I completly hate sharing so i hope it will not get featured at least not without a choice.

Reactions: Lt.Marx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Been asked about 10 times in the last day, not reading the changelog can get you far

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes