Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Seems like I encountered an error at the beginning of the game after I unlocked the main character's locker during the intro when I first arrive at school. Anyone else know about this?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How come Consuela is back with the Mayor? Didn't she start working for anon? Am I missing something here...
The Rump story became part of the main story, therefore it had to be reset. That was one of the things alluded to when you try to load a save from the previous version.

Arcenis

Oct 17, 2019
Hey guys, I need some help 'cause I'd finish the Iwanka route but I can't fuck her in her bedroom or get her pregnant, plz some help here.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope in future DC do more paths, im not into preggo stuff.
Lol ? The entire premise of the game since day 1 is to get the entire town preg, it's 1 of the founding fetish that got the game to the level of support it is now
So what happens with the branching when impregnating Maria? the wiki doesn't explain anything about it.
So far : nothing. Tony stays around (or not) during the Maria dickings and that's about it. Might get a major plot twist in the 0.20.8 update next year
Hey guys, I need some help 'cause I'd finish the Iwanka route but I can't fuck her in her bedroom or get her pregnant, plz some help here.
Progress Melon's route and when both are finished, you can get Grump arrested. Both girls then strut around the house naked and you can preg them

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So what happens with the branching when impregnating Maria? the wiki doesn't explain anything about it.
Sploosh said on discord a few months ago that the choice you make with tony and maria will have story implications in the future. So maybe you will have a different ending for the main story depending on your choice, a lot of people on discord thing tony will die.

Arcenis

Oct 17, 2019
Lol ? The entire premise of the game since day 1 is to get the entire town preg, it's 1 of the founding fetish that got the game to the level of support it is now

So far : nothing. Tony stays around (or not) during the Maria dickings and that's about it. Might get a major plot twist in the 0.20.8 update next year

Progress Melon's route and when both are finished, you can get Grump arrested. Both girls then strut around the house naked and you can preg them
Thanks man you've saved me :love:

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
This update was kinda meh for me. Probably cause for the whole Rump storyline it’s not interesting, it doesn’t have the tease and tension that the other storylines have had. I will be best to have updates around characters nearer MC.

Jul 25, 2020
the one thing alot of these games do that offer the pregnancy option that irks me, is when the pregnancy duration isnt close to being realistic ( im not saying they need to stay pregnant 9 months ), but just like in SHELTER the pregnancy lasts for a week or 2.

it makes the plot/story of these games seem strange, as if the tasks you are doing during a day is really supposed to take an entire month of something. it makes everything seem off.

and then after they have the baby, you can just give them another one as if its no big deal.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
2 posts above : basic reading skillz needed to check the changelog are missing it seems
If you're talking about my earlier post I figured out what the problem was. The incest mod link on this page that isn't from lewdpatcher was the reason why I had the error. It isn't compatible for the current version. After replacing it with the mod from lewdpatcher it works fine now, no more errors.

Dghg

May 10, 2019
I completed the main story but now in mia story when harold got missing I can't find his partner what to do??

Jul 25, 2020
the one thing alot of these games do that offer the pregnancy option that irks me, is when the pregnancy duration isnt close to being realistic ( im not saying they need to stay pregnant 9 months ), but just like in SHELTER the pregnancy lasts for a week or 2.

it makes the plot/story of these games seem strange, as if the tasks you are doing during a day is really supposed to take an entire month of something. it makes everything seem off.

and then after they have the baby, you can just give them another one as if its no big deal.
forgot to add that the other part of pregnancy options being unrealistic, is that the children nor the parent characters seem to age whatsoever. it makes the entire event feel uninspiring, to me personally.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes