Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a bug with finding Harold, I've spoken to all the police officers, currently the female officer is outside the MCs house and I'm pretty sure the next step is to click on the photo on harolds desk, but it's not allowing me.

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Base Profile Screenshot 2020.09.10 - 08.56.55.48.png
Yo WHAT?
So we CAN'T get THREESOME with these 2 but TONY had it before
Am I missing sth here? Yo somebody better tell DC to give us these 2 together cause I'm mad Tony got one (not necessary a 3some but still I mean wtf?)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I thought that was actually on the roadmap before the Patreon crackdown on NST.
Not that I'm aware of it. I mean, people have been asking for it right from the start but as long as I remember he always said something like them being too different and that it just wouldn't fit their characters as he intends them to be.
Same thing happened to me, did you find a solution?
As far as I'm aware the only way to unlock it by now is via Iwanka's story. Have you reached that point and it was locked again? In that case it's probably indeed a bug. If not, you simply have to play her story a bit further until she invites you.

Apr 19, 2020
Iwanka's scenes are bugged even in the mods that unlock everything in the Cookie Jar. :(
Yeah mods can usually make errors in the game. Especially when using multiple mods/patches. The dev console can also create bugs if used too often, however you can use that to unlock the cookie jar and it should be fine without needing a mod. I've used the dev console 3 times for the cookie jar, and it's been fine for me

Reactions: relativeupstairs829
Jul 6, 2017
Do i need to rename the incest patch if ill copy it into the games main files using andriod? Cuz its file name when i downloaded it is patch-v0201.rpa not incestpatch.rpa
Man you now the solution why no one answer him they just keep talk about what coming and dream about when come will come for sure not mean that most of us horny sick that we igonre individuals

Last edited:

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a bug with finding Harold, I've spoken to all the police officers, currently the female officer is outside the MCs house and I'm pretty sure the next step is to click on the photo on harolds desk, but it's not allowing me.
same issue ...any help??

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpy", line 15, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 362, in main
    nt_config.block_rollback(3)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 262, in call_screen
    if ui:
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script
  File "C:\Users\Marek\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Marek\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpy", line 15, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 362, in main
    nt_config.block_rollback(3)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 262, in call_screen
    if ui:
  File "C:\Users\Marek\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Marek\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Marek\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2680, in interact
    raise Exception("Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.")
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Thu Sep 10 12:05:33 2020
THis happened when i tried to open my save. Any ideas ?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes