Apr 19, 2020
The day the girls find out they are pregnant, the same day they let you down and you can no longer have sex with them!

What a pity and why?
The pregnancy is only really a feature that the last few updates have included. I assume by the end of the game, it will be quite different and improved. The game has a lot way to go in terms of development mi amigo

Reactions: Ranma

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
It's so great to have another update, well but with it takes I hoping there's more content, the game as always is enjoyable to play and there's so many potential to expand this games

where do i find the outfit to get into rumps house ?
The Maid Uniform? When on the rump house in the room with the chef look for a white cupboard
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pls, help!

There is "Debbie's Attic" of the new Gameplay Touch-ups. But I can't find it.
Look for a stool in the garage, and look for a key on a coat hanger near the entrance of kitchen in MC house

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
The day the girls find out they are pregnant, the same day they let you down and you can no longer have sex with them!

So conclusion, when you have got all the girls pregnant at the same time, the game is over or you have to wait for Saint Glinglin's Day to start again!

What a pity and why?
Exactly its not like you cant have sex while pregnant, just sounds like laziness to me

Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
guys could you help me? i stuck on helen and mia route coz yumi are in car next to my house and i cant ask her about harold and his desk in police office isn't able to click :/ any solution?

Reactions: Managarmr
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes