Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Not that I'm aware of it. I mean, people have been asking for it right from the start but as long as I remember he always said something like them being too different and that it just wouldn't fit their characters as he intends them to be.

As far as I'm aware the only way to unlock it by now is via Iwanka's story. Have you reached that point and it was locked again? In that case it's probably indeed a bug. If not, you simply have to play her story a bit further until she invites you.
How do you start her storyline, only interaction I've had with her is when she gave me the prize money.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
probably never, dev is milking money out of it. I can tell he has no story in mind he just makes stuff up as long as people pay
The more money this dev makes, the shorter the updates are and the longer it takes for it to get released.
If he finished it tomorrow you would complain about that as well. So, if it makes it feel better, keep complaining. Nobody cares, least of all DC.

Reactions: Pitmiller

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
If he finished it tomorrow you would complain about that as well. So, if it makes it feel better, keep complaining. Nobody cares, least of all DC.
I don't see why you're being so dismissive, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this update was extremely underwhelming, and that this Dev is going down an all to familiar route. I'm not complaining about it, it's legitimate criticism.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't see why you're being so dismissive, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this update was extremely underwhelming, and that this Dev is going down an all to familiar route. I'm not complaining about it, it's legitimate criticism.
as far as i know, the last 15 updates were underwhelming XD hell even ver. 0.1 was like this XD and he still gets 50000 dollars every month XD

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've never had this problem before playing this game but I can't talk to the guard outside Rump estate.
You never talked to the dude, you clicked the door and he stopped you. The route has been reset (including Consuela), so you probably have to redo some of it, starting with the pizzeria/Tony and the mafia bois

Reactions: GoneHunting

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.5-0.02 Beta of the is ready for you with some fixes and additions:
  • Still full of bugs...
  • Finished pregnant sex with Grace and Odette, both solo and threesome, with free combination of pregnancy level for the girls, and cookie jar integration.
  • Fixed a problem with the spinbottle minigame.
Now that the mod is becoming more stable, I will finally make my first visit of the new stuff. Expect some updates on that soon!

The mod should be safe to play now, but keep backups of your saves. Save often and only in the main town map or MCs bedroom.

Report all bugs in the mod's thread.

Have fun!

Adol

Jul 18, 2017
Might be just be a glitch but if anyone else has encountered this issue I would live to know if there is a work around.

I can8 access Jenny's laptop since the game shows no sign of the password being entered or proceeding when i enter it

I'm using android and hackers keyboard to ensure that I can access the password field.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes