Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Most of the pinups have been inspired by events rather than a direct screenshot. Both of these are similar to scenes that did occur. Iwanka was on the floor in front of the aquarium. Melonia was topless in the hot tub.
Indeed, but it didn't occur with Jenny, Consuela, Eve, Josephine and Maria wallpapers. So, it's a stepback.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if i can play with me old save file from 0.20.1? Or do i need to restart from the scratch again?
Thank you

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

updated the to version 0.20.5-0.03 Beta:
  • Fixed some problems with missing attributes for Maria images.
  • Added some blinking eyes animations for Yumi and MC in the new scenes.
  • Re-enabled the cum inside option for Diane's boobjob scene.
  • Re-enabled Angelica whipping sound.
  • Re-enabled option to have pregnant sex with Eve in-game.
  • Re-enabled pizza delivery at night.
Enjoy!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think I'm starting to see why they removed the rollback in this game.
This update is messed up. No matter if you have a save if you rollback and it's not stopping, it messes up the game and you're pretty much done with that route.
Best wait for the next update. This update is going nowhere.
I was doing the main part1 and then the second and when I got to the vault I got stuck doing over and over and over.

Last edited:

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
It's not bugged stupid fuck, READ

You have no idea what you are talking about. They added a flag for Jenny and Tina in this update so they can not get pregnant until you have completed their entire route. The reason DC did that is because before you could get them pregnant before their content was finished and they would bounce from pregnant in one scene to not pregnant in another, which obviously doesn't make sense. So the change they implemented in this version is that when you finish all of their content it changes a flag from false to true which enables the impregnation mini game that is required to activate the pregnancy. They can both get pregnant in this 20.5 version. Still with me?

However, and now this is important. If you load an even valid old save where you have already completed Tina and Jenny's content the flag does not get set to true and since you already finished their content their is no in game way to set the flag to true which means no mini game and no pregnancy.

It was an unfortunate oversight in this release. Also known as a fucking bug. Which is why the changelog you keep telling people to read says:

• Delayed Jenny's ability to get pregnant until after her route completes to avoid inconsistencies.
and doesn't say they removed her pregnancy until a later version. Her route was completed many versions ago...

So to be clear, it is the definition of a bug. But congrats on being so sure you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't I guess.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So I'm hitting a weird bug. Cleared a bunch of the game yesterday and saved regularly, but when I reload those saves, the game acts like I didn't clear those quests. And now it's locking out content that I should have completed.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i try a little bit of this new update. The second part of the story start good, but... there is something off.
I mean this developer always put so many details in his past update, but here... look like that he not think of everything.
I mean in every update if you do something first, the game recognize about what you doing.
Example
If you start MC's sister story first and you go till the end of her story, when you invite Roxxy at home, you sister speaks in a particular way with Roxxy.
Istead if you start first Roxxy, and you story with MC's sister is at the start, the conversation between her and Roxxy will be distinctly different.
Now why i am telling this? Because in this update look like that DC have forgot something... for example i help Eric to find a girl.
So Eric have a girl (June). But when you start the Rump story and meet Iwanka, Erik speak like someone who no have a girl.
I expact something like... Well Iwanka is really beautifull, but i already have me June as a girl, so i can help you with her. o something like that. I mean something that the game recognize.

Also the iwanka party! Why the hell at Erik house, if i have a Beach house? Why DC do not think to use MC's Beach house? Why he give us a Beach house if we cant do anything with that house? Ofc i know that we can fuck Consuela there. But nothing else.

Really why DC do not let us start to do more thing in that Beach house?
I am the only one who think about this? Was really cool if MC say to erik pick up some alcol and bring it over me Beach house so we do there the party. Also... was cool to invite all the girls and some other friend we meet and help till that point.

Anyway i am just at the party, cant wait to see how the thing go after.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

You have no idea what you are talking about. They added a flag for Jenny and Tina in this update so they can not get pregnant until you have completed their entire route. The reason DC did that is because before you could get them pregnant before their content was finished and they would bounce from pregnant in one scene to not pregnant in another, which obviously doesn't make sense. So the change they implemented in this version is that when you finish all of their content it changes a flag from false to true which enables the impregnation mini game that is required to activate the pregnancy. They can both get pregnant in this 20.5 version. Still with me?

However, and now this is important. If you load an even valid old save where you have already completed Tina and Jenny's content the flag does not get set to true and since you already finished their content their is no in game way to set the flag to true which means no mini game and no pregnancy.

It was an unfortunate oversight in this release. Also known as a fucking bug. Which is why the changelog you keep telling people to read says:

• Delayed Jenny's ability to get pregnant until after her route completes to avoid inconsistencies.
and doesn't say they removed her pregnancy until a later version. Her route was completed many versions ago...

So to be clear, it is the definition of a bug. But congrats on being so sure you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't I guess.
Weird, I can get Tina preg spin2win for both of her scenes. Jenny's is indeed missing though
It's the update, It's corrupted and full of bugs.
That would explain how most people can play it without any problems

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes