lancelot7

Sep 27, 2018
I am no starting from the new game and stucked in diane's story. I cannot go to the hospital wiath diane. I think it's a bug.

LesbianVampireQueen

Apr 23, 2019
I'm a little confused at the moment. Every time I try to talk to Harold's partner to find out clues about where he is, I am not getting the prompt to ask about it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How do you start her storyline, only interaction I've had with her is when she gave me the prize money.
I think by now you'll have to play the main story up the point where you meet her at the tree house. Then she'll invite you.

Reactions: Diemond
Apr 19, 2020
So to be clear, it is the definition of a bug. But congrats on being so sure you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't I guess.
It isn't a bug that they'd fix. They focus on adding content to the game, and removing bugs from the base game and updates. Focusing on things like this would simply waste their time and make updates slower, making people bitch and complain even more than they already do. It has been said a million times that the Ren'py engine causes bugs from previous saves, it's to be expected and it will happen. What you've done in that save, would clearly cause a bug. It's like shooting yourself in the foot and then blaming the man who sold you the gun, they will not bother to fix a bug that is caused by old save incompatibility

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
It isn't a bug that they'd fix. They focus on adding content to the game, and removing bugs from the base game and updates. Focusing on things like this would simply waste their time and make updates slower, making people bitch and complain even more than they already do. It has been said a million times that the Ren'py engine causes bugs from previous saves, it's to be expected and it will happen. What you've done in that save, would clearly cause a bug. It's like shooting yourself in the foot and then blaming the man who sold you the gun, they will not bother to fix a bug that is caused by old save incompatibility
This is where a lot of players disagree with you and the devs. If I was the devs my main concern before anymore updates would be to fix the save problem. Clearly it's not that hard of a problem if other dev can do but these devs cant. That's like playing a console game and everytime it's gets updated you have to start the game over. Yeah I know you can start the new content right away with every new update but player obviously not you though like having the old process continue over.

Reactions: caspian90
Apr 19, 2020
This is where a lot of players disagree with you and the devs.
It is a problem caused by the engine they make the game in. 'A lot of people' want faster updates, more content within updates, and less bugs in the actual game. They could spend a year trying to fix bugs, pointlessly, that the engine creates and get nowhere. What they did would very obviously cause a bug with old save incompatibility. Because the route and content has changed since their save was made. How do you fix that bug? You don't do that in the first place
I'm sure if you asked people what they wanted, faster and larger updates, or to work on fixing self inflicted bugs and errors, the majority would not agree with you

Apr 19, 2020
FYI, there is a save provided on their website that is used for the new content. A save that would not cause this bug. So I guess they have fixed this bug if the person bothered to use it

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I swear, some people. I am quite sure they will fix it because since 20.1 they have been working and putting a lot effort into save compatibility going forward and this is a pretty easy bug to fix. They want previous saves to be compatible. What you are saying doesn't even make any sense because if what you are saying was true they would not have even fixed many of the bugs that they fixed in this update.

As that would simply waste their time and make updates slower, making people bitch and complain even more than they already do..

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
It is a problem caused by the engine they make the game in. 'A lot of people' want faster updates, more content within updates, and less bugs in the actual game. They could spend a year trying to fix bugs, pointlessly, that the engine creates and get nowhere. What they did would very obviously cause a bug with old save incompatibility. Because the route and content has changed since their save was made. How do you fix that bug? You don't do that in the first place
I'm sure if you asked people what they wanted, faster and larger updates, or to work on fixing self inflicted bugs and errors, the majority would not agree with you
Jenny's route didn't change at all and has been the same for many updates. The change they made for her was not even to fix a bug. It worked fine as is, it was a QOL change. Something you say they would never waste their time on even though they do it all the time.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
oh its possible. just rare.
its called zoospermia. keep in mind MC has an abnormally big cock too
(even though its rare that a person has both but its possible)
Also, this is a game : P So, technically, anything is possible. We even have monster girls, so why would the amount of sperm MC produces be an issue : P

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I prefer version 20.1 to version 20.5 because every time I load storage from the old version to the new one, the storage mb increases ... and makes my cellphone not work properly it always exits when loading storage on version 20.5 ... I tried to save from the developer but the result

Sudo Nymme

Nov 9, 2018
I keep getting this error when trying to load the Iwanka scene:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpyc", line 180, in script
File "C:\... ...\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\... ...\SummertimeSaga-0-20-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/blowjob.rpy", line 180, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.5
Fri Sep 11 06:11:21 2020

AshirulPatel

Sep 9, 2020
Summertime Saga [v0.20.5] [Kompas Productions]

Original Size: 961 MB
Compressed Size: 377 MB