leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
How do I continue the main story??

1. Knockout!
  2. You recover your mind to find that Officers Harold and Yumi caught you. Back home, you go to bed with more questions than answers.
  3. Spy Game
  4. Next day, you brief Tony about the expedition and decide to rummage into your father’s belongings. Debbie states that the box is stored in the attic, only reachable with the garage and the from the entrance. You puzzle with Tony over a that comes with a and a , both pointing to the local bank.
Where is the option to debrief to Tony? There also isn't an accessible box in the attic.

Also, why can't I start Conseula's story? I really hate having to restart an entire game every update, but at least make it consistent with the walkthrough. Already spoke to her, and Melonia doesn't have an option to replace her, as well as Ricky.

Reactions: Ultimetnrg

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I didn't really like this new update. We got a chance to have sex with Iwanka and Melonia. I don't like Melonia because she seems to have sex with most of the (strong) men who work for her.

Reactions: GoneHunting

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
5 months for, to be honest, a really small and lousy update. a shame because the potential is really there
You're telling me. I was already at the vault but cause of a crazy bug I had to backtrack cause I didn't have the vest to continue this crazy game.
And I already had the vest in my pack but cause of that crazy bug, I had to backtrack to the day before I got the vest, crazy game.

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Is the dev ever going to update the MIA scenes. You can tell they are dated compared to the rest of the game.

No cum x-ray, bad animation, and one position.

The step mother scenes are also horrible except for the threesome.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is the dev ever going to update the MIA scenes. You can tell they are dated compared to the rest of the game.

No cum x-ray, bad animation, and one position.

The step mother scenes are also horrible except for the threesome.
On the page from this game in the news:
0.20 Main story
0.21 Rhonda
0.22 Annie

I think we'll wait a bit..

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guy, i seems can't get book from Dexter locker. ihave another 2. i talk to Dexter and ask him book and after this try to find it in his locker but there is no book(
Is this a bug? Am i locked out of Bisette route?o_O

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I started a new game just to avoid any bugs from converting my saves over from 20.0, but I'm finding a bunch of quests just keep looping (Roxxy's quests in particular) anyone else having similar issues?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes