DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I started a new game just to avoid any bugs from converting my saves over from 20.0, but I'm finding a bunch of quests just keep looping (Roxxy's quests in particular) anyone else having similar issues?
Yep, right now have problem with French teacher, one book missing in Dexter's locker, and hella quantity of scenes which i cannot trigger. But i started new game in this new undated version.
P.S. For fuck sake,book only trigger(when you meet him in afternoon on basketball.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I started a new game just to avoid any bugs from converting my saves over from 20.0, but I'm finding a bunch of quests just keep looping (Roxxy's quests in particular) anyone else having similar issues?
Yes I had to go back to the time I got an item, even if you have it in your pack, the game don't care.
A pain in the you know what but what can you do?

feral74

May 31, 2017
yeah i m stuck at bisette because you must convice roxy to take the exam but when you finish roxy route the choice wont appear you only have 1)meet me a the locker or 2) i ll see you tonight

BDI

May 23, 2017
How do you continue with the Rump quest? I have Iwankas invitation but when I get there, I just walk into the house and cannot continue from there.Also when do we get a decent and up to date walk through?

Apr 19, 2020
yeah i m stuck at bisette because you must convice roxy to take the exam but when you finish roxy route the choice wont appear you only have 1)meet me a the locker or 2) i ll see you tonight
How do you continue with the Rump quest? I have Iwankas invitation but when I get there, I just walk into the house and cannot continue from there.Also when do we get a decent and up to date walk through?
There is a walk through that can help you both, I would recommend reading this when you're stuck. The hint system doesn't always point you completely in the right direction, the walk through does

jani_g100

Jul 7, 2019
I had finished this version 20.5 with 1 day 2hours cookies. everypossible route
Thank you for this beautiful game
waiting for last version

yuxu xing

Oct 21, 2017
Help,im playing with android,i try the incest patch for android at lewdpatcher but still no text change,Debbie still his father friend not mom same for others,i put at Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game,but still no change, please help,ty

BDI

May 23, 2017
There is a walk through that can help you both, I would recommend reading this when you're stuck. The hint system doesn't always point you completely in the right direction, the walk through does
I repeat, How do you continue with the Rump quest? I have Iwankas invitation but when I get there, there is NO way to talk to the guard or security, I just walk into the house and cannot continue from there. The walk through just skips that.Also unlike the walk through, there is nothing happening in the kitchen but the cook.

Apr 30, 2017
So; I got some ideas on which content may be in the next update

I unpacked the game and found the following files... some of which, you may find disturbing...:
~ bissette_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png
~ judith_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png
~ lilly_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png (also one for pregnant_bump.png)
~ roz_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png (-:eek::eek::eek:... there's also a clothed model...)

So... we at least seem to have THESE to look forward to; I at least know that the one for Ms. Bissette is new, Lilly's have been in there for a while now, but I think the "bump" file is new, and I think the one for Judith was in the previous update, and then there's Roz... (*shudder of unending horror*)... There's likely other stuff to hint at upcoming content, but, these are the ones that fell in line with my personal fetishes

• Haha
Reactions: relativeupstairs829

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So; I got some ideas on which content may be in the next update

I unpacked the game and found the following files... some of which, you may find disturbing...:
~ bissette_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png
~ judith_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png
~ lilly_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png (also one for pregnant_bump.png)
~ roz_body_b_naked_pregnant_belly.png (-:eek::eek::eek:... there's also a clothed model...)

So... we at least seem to have THESE to look forward to; I at least know that the one for Ms. Bissette is new, Lilly's have been in there for a while now, but I think the "bump" file is new, and I think the one for Judith was in the previous update, and then there's Roz... (*shudder of unending horror*)... There's likely other stuff to hint at upcoming content, but, these are the ones that fell in line with my personal fetishes
Wait for Smith's naked preg body to emerge

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get that Harold, is he working for the Russians?
You present him with all kind of evidence and he acts like a jerk.
Not to mention he knocked out the MC from behind which I find strange.
If he keeps acting like that, I wont feel sorry about taking Helen away from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackb280
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes