shadow

Dec 4, 2016
Hey guys, think my save file is fucked. Just finished putting rump in prison and went to speak to ivanka. No matter whichresponse i give, it always ends up giving me the cutscene for rump seeing the robot maid for the first time. For some reason this is suddenly affecting other saves too where it sets me back before i even got the disguise for ivanka. When i try and get the disguise again, its not there (since i already got it) and then doesnt let me leave that screen.

Super confused about what to do so posting the save here to see if and of you guys can help

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hey guys, think my save file is fucked. Just finished putting rump in prison and went to speak to ivanka. No matter whichresponse i give, it always ends up giving me the cutscene for rump seeing the robot maid for the first time. For some reason this is suddenly affecting other saves too where it sets me back before i even got the disguise for ivanka. When i try and get the disguise again, its not there (since i already got it) and then doesnt let me leave that screen.

Super confused about what to do so posting the save here to see if and of you guys can help
It means you have to start from the beginning again or wait for the next update until they fix this major bug affecting all routes.

shadow

Dec 4, 2016
It means you have to start from the beginning again or wait for the next update until they fix this major bug affecting all routes.
ah damn :( guess i'll wait for the next patch or something, dunno if i can be arsed to play through again. Thanks anyway

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I've updated my Pizza Keyboard mod (allows you to use keyboard on the pizza delivery minigame). As of right this moment, my github isn't updated but it will be in the next 5-10min. Github also updated.

I may eventually add more to this mod, but I haven't played it since 18.1-ish, so none of the new minigames bother me. If anyone has any recommendations I'll listen to them, but I can't give a timeframe for when I'd be able to add them because I don't know when I'll have the time and be interested in this game again.

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
So... 0.20.8 will be about Liu, Yumi and Nadya? 3 unnatractive/pale white skin/dark hair/dark eyes/small titted women? :sick:
According to the new poll Yumi seems to be part of Mia's update. So I doubt we'll see more of her in 0.20.8.

I only finished the main story, and I had to do it twice cause it repeated.
It was a 2 part stor, choosing what happens to Grump or Consuelea.
Consuela was kind of different but follows the same route where she gets fired either way.
I followed both the walkthrough and the ques but if I were you I would follow one route at a time or it will repeat over and over and over cause of some bug.
For the rollback I use unren.
I'd read this post.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For full list of character details

WHO CAN BECOME PREGNANT

HOUSEMATES AND CLOSE FRIENDS

Diane
Jenny

STUDENTS

Eve

FAMILY OF STUDENTS

Consuela
Grace
Odette
Tina

INHABITANTS

Iwanka
Josephine
Maria
Melonia

SECRET CHARCTERS

Daisy

WHO'S LEFT

HOUSEMATES

Debbie

STUDENTS

Annie
Becca
Judith (Images already made)
June
Lopez
Martinez
Mia
Missy
Ronda
Roxxy

TEACHERS

Ms. Bissette (Images already made)
Coach Bridget
Ms. Dewitt
Ms. Okita
Ms. Ross
Mrs. Smith

FAMILY OF STUDENTS

Beth
Crystal
Helen
Lucy

INHABITANTS

Sister Angelica
Anna
Cassie
Jane
Kassy
Lily (Images already made)
Liu (Images already made)
Micoe
Pink Cyclone
Priya
RozOdette
Roz (Images already made)
Sara
Tammy
Veronica
Yumi

MOBSTERS

Nadya (New Character) (Images already made)

SECRET CHARCTERS

Aqua

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Sara (the captain's girl) and most store clerks won't be dicked by MC, unless DC goes 360 again and changes it another time

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes