uzasskolko

Aug 15, 2017
As there are some "bad russian criminals" stared, the developers should really read something like this
In Russia many criminal tattoos have a meaning, so you can hand around with some random pictures if you are involved in criminal world more then some lowly punk or burglar.

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
So, what is the order of updates? Next one is the rest of the main story, then Ronda and then Judith, since it looks like she won?

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I think this one's on lock lol. View attachment 812093
Ohh... Well, Judith finally will be getting the update now.:LOL: But I seriously wish for Erik update so I can see Mrs. Johnson and Anna in action.
My thinking is not many people are voting for Erik update because they think they might have to share Mrs. Johnson with Erik like her last update. Yeah I know there was a scene with MC only too but because of 2 variations of the scene means fewer sex scenes with MC. :(

Let's see what happens.

Crovax5

Mar 15, 2019
Two bugs:

Maria had the baby while I was looking for a new job for Consuela, get stuck in Maria's hospital room and can't leave.
Looking for clues for Harold but Yumi is parked in my driveway and Mia/Helen story can't proceed.

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
Nope. From the last save without cheats only 15m of gameplay and few scenes. Not worth 4 months of waiting that's why i canceled my patreon. This game is really best 2d game but update times are really bad. If you wait for 5 years then you can have 2hrs of gameplay maybe. You're making a lot of money from it, just hire another coder, writer etc and make it faster. As i said it's a great game but DC making it bad. I understand just making money with really less work must be great but still. I hope people will see how shitty the situation is and stop being a patreon and then maybe they can be faster.

• Angry
Reactions: Buddha330

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nope. From the last save without cheats only 15m of gameplay and few scenes. Not worth 4 months of waiting that's why i canceled my patreon. This game is really best 2d game but update times are really bad. If you wait for 5 years then you can have 2hrs of gameplay maybe. You're making a lot of money from it, just hire another coder, writer etc and make it faster. As i said it's a great game but DC making it bad. I understand just making money with really less work must be great but still. I hope people will see how shitty the situation is and stop being a patreon and then maybe they can be faster.
Yeah because having no income would DEFINITELY make the game happen faster. /facepalm

Apr 19, 2020
Wrong. The update was around 90-120 minutes of gameplay. Unless you're skipping every single sentence in which case why do you play? I didn't play this game for 2-3 years and came back to an additional 10+ hours of gameplay. I understand you're probably exaggerating on purpose but it is nothing like what you say.
Realistically, this game will take another 3 years. And that's just finishing up the main story, remaining character routes, and then implementing the dating system and finale. I'd say it could be another 1-2 years after that, when the game will be finished with extensions to all of the stories and additional features and bonus content.
I'd suggest doing what I did, forget this game for a year or two and then play again. I was happy coming back to what was here. Playing update by update will leave you expecting a massive amount of content and being disappointed.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That would explain how he got ~2k new dudes and over +4k$/month in less than a week after the release of 0.20.5
Jenny : go to her room at night (night, not evening) and try to sleep with her
Jenny : go to the backyard weekend mornings/afternoons and she'll be by the pool
Jenny : go to her in the kitchen weekday morning, talk to her on the table
Maria : pizzeria, ask her if she needs help, do the pizza toppings minigame about 6-7 times and she'll give you teh succ
Maria : pizzeria, ask for smex and "right now", can get variant with preg belly (both her scenes need her route finished)
Roz : during another route (dunno which)
Tina : talk to her in her apt, go to bank, schedule smex, go back to her in the bank in the afternoon, ask smex in office

Last edited:

LionST

Nov 1, 2017
I've got problem with 20.5 version. I save my game, but when i load it half of my route start practical from begin (Eve cry about dresscode, but i have sex with her. Aunt ask me to deliver milk for Tony and work at her garden,but i already built her barn and it disappear (return to her house), All teachers and main route with Tony and Maria, who star ask me to buy scooter but i already have a car. Who knew what problem can be and how i can fix it. I've got just this clean version without old saves.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
just checked the changelog and dycripted the files, and got a question:
pls some1 tell me that there are not gone be only 5 new sex scenes o_O
i can't find anything more new that's why am asking kuz i must be missing something here...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
just checked the changelog and dycripted the files, and got a question:
pls some1 tell me that there are not gone be only 5 new sex scenes o_O
i can't find anything more new that's why am asking kuz i must be missing something here...
It's an in-between update, don't expect 10+ scenes spread around 6 girls

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi fans,

I've come to some point in the new content where I felt I might upload a new version of the .

Version 0.20.5-0.04 Beta:
  • Naughtified Tina's office sex scene.
  • Naughtified Maria's home sex scene.
  • Made it possible to have sex with Tina on weekend evenings without schedule because Becca is at the beach.
  • Corrected MC's dick position in Maria's home sex x-ray animation to somewhat more anatomically correct.
  • Adopted optional content (game_overrides) to have Maria hairy option at home as well.
Have fun!

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes