Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Now that i think about it the game is close to the end, lets assume all of those + dating system with the prom + kevin then we only got like 11 updates or something
We get 2 big updates per year so even though it's just 11 updates, it will take 5 years to finish.

SGISG

Dec 28, 2018
I will try to wait at least until the next update of Debbie or Roxxy. The last version I played was 0.17. SO HARD

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone give me previous updates save files because everytime i want to load my save files to play new updates its always said the save files not compatible.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone give me previous updates save files because everytime i want to load my save files to play new updates its always said the save files not compatible.
Yes, unfortunately you need to start a new game with each update
It’s normal, and has been since the beginning.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Weird, I started with 20.1 and it worked alright. Luck?
I’m not a 100%, that’s why I didn’t mention it.
But I did hear something about the dev making it so that starting from 0.20 using 0.19 saves , you would no longer need to start over again in future updates.
As long as you’re not using saves from before 0.19

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder how much of a story the latinas are going to get that's really the only girls I would be interested in that update
As far as DC talked about his plans, it looks like they'll continue to antagonize/bully Judith and MC will either have the option to side with Judith and help her to become confident (which will obviously be the larger arc) or to essentially ignore the bullying and to have fun with them instead. So they'll get their arc but I've no idea how big it would be.

Weird, I started with 20.1 and it worked alright. Luck?
0.20. saves should be supported and should work properly. At least mine did until now, too.

PS: Fml, the new poll is out and I haven't even finished the update...

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
And... I got Eve pregnant tonight. Fn sweet. Looks like the pregnancy odds were raised because last time I checked Eve was the LOWEST of everyone due to story reasons.....

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
So, I presume that we will fuck Yumi in update 20.8 then ? Am I correct ? Any confirmation ?
why do so many people think we’re going to fuck yumi next update? did she get teased and i missed it or something? honestly the next update is already looking better because the bank lady and the russian mafia girl already are better than the rump girls. yumi would be the cherry on top.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
Next update content will definitely include Nadya and Liu.

It MAY include more Melonia/Iwanka content since 0.20.5 gave Tina and Maria an extra scene each.

If we're wrapping up the year with 0.20.8 then no Christmas update this year I think. I really liked Consuela's surprise update last year tbh. Unless DC decides he needs to split 0.20.8 into three more parts :Kappa:

seeker69

Apr 14, 2019
Someone should report this bug:

If you request Diane to remove her cow costume, during breeding session in the barn the costume reappears.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
mia only getting 7% is making me butthurt ...
Yeah, Mia was really hurt by the fact that she was the most popular schoolgirl at some point and happened to be the one who got the update that convinced DC that he should probably introduce longer, properh updates instead of shorter ones. Now she's got some half-assed content, that's more about Helen than herself, which puts people off to some degree.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes