srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Might be just be a glitch but if anyone else has encountered this issue I would live to know if there is a work around.

I can8 access Jenny's laptop since the game shows no sign of the password being entered or proceeding when i enter it

I'm using android and hackers keyboard to ensure that I can access the password field.
You can give my mod a try (see signature), I fixed that once but I am not sure if it works with the new game version.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Is Diana's route bugged? I am stuck at picking up vegies with strenght challenge. It just says wait few days

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Look at the "Spoony one" for example.
Oh old boi, talk about nostalgia. I was not around over there much, but i still think the story of Spoony is a good cautionary tale. Like a folklore or a parable. Something that makes your heart ache rather than head hurt. In fact, one could replace Plagueis with The Spoony One and it would make sense. Did you ever hear the tragedy of...

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
A normal human can't cum 4 times a day with the amount the MC outputs
oh its possible. just rare.
its called zoospermia. keep in mind MC has an abnormally big cock too
(even though its rare that a person has both but its possible)

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Hi folks,

Version 0.20.5-0.02 Beta of the is ready for you with some fixes and additions:
  • Still full of bugs...
  • Finished pregnant sex with Grace and Odette, both solo and threesome, with free combination of pregnancy level for the girls, and cookie jar integration.
  • Fixed a problem with the spinbottle minigame.
Now that the mod is becoming more stable, I will finally make my first visit of the new stuff. Expect some updates on that soon!

The mod should be safe to play now, but keep backups of your saves. Save often and only in the main town map or MCs bedroom.

Report all bugs in the mod's thread.

Have fun!
how the fuck are you done already?!!
I swear you're in bed with DC's team. YOU'RE IN CAHOOTS!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How do I get the Golden Compass, I have the moon picture and the coin but I cant get onto the island
You have to go to the forest at night and solve the moon picture puzzle. Look for the moon shining on the rock pedestal. Once you solve it you will find a map to get to the island which is off the beach. You have to finish the Eric/Dad storyline first by getting the bag of stolen goods.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I have finished the eric
You have to go to the forest at night and solve the moon picture puzzle. Look for the moon shining on the rock pedestal. Once you solve it you will find a map to get to the island which is off the beach. You have to finish the Eric/Dad storyline first by getting the bag of stolen goods.
I have finished the Eric/Dad quest and have the key but when I go into the forest the rock pedastal has the moon shining on it but nothing happens when I click on it

Feb 7, 2018
^ Spin the bottle is at night. You also need to talk to captain dude to get goldjunk to drunk them. Check the phone hints
I did that. I am talking about the event that happens after the first spin the bottle weekend. You know, with Dextter trying to see Becca's chest puppies and Roxie giving his crotch a soccer kick? All that the hint on the phone says is "Dexter is such a pig. On the flip side I get to see Roxxy on a bikini this weekend!"

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
Couple issues with my play through,

Partner & Artpad quest is broken since i did eve's story and nocked her up i can't get the pad to continue that was stolen.

since the police car is in my driveway with the cop in it i can't talk to her about Harold so mia quest Harold is Missing seems broken.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hi,
There is an inconsistency here, after Mayor Rump is incarcerated and put in jail, we see him the next day with his daughter in the toilets of the "Hilside Mall" (Girl who is much older in this sequence).
That's not his daughter, it's his (former) political opponent. Knowing Rump, he's probably still blaming her (and the previous mayor) for his problems.

Interestingly enough, in this universe, there WAS a conspiracy in a pizza parlor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I did that. I am talking about the event that happens after the first spin the bottle weekend. You know, with Dextter trying to see Becca's chest puppies and Roxie giving his crotch a soccer kick? All that the hint on the phone says is "Dexter is such a pig. On the flip side I get to see Roxxy on a bikini this weekend!"
Try the wiki then, you're probably missing something random and I dunno what

Partner & Artpad quest is broken since i did eve's story and nocked her up i can't get the pad to continue that was stolen.

since the police car is in my driveway with the cop in it i can't talk to her about Harold so mia quest Harold is Missing seems broken.
Just skip a month till Eve isn't preg (and she doesn't have the baby in her hands), preg girls blocking routes is never a bug. The police at home is 1, has been reported since day 1 and will probably be fixed in the next build that should come out within a week-ish

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

That quest has had timing issues for a long time. To complete, Eve needs to be in the hallway. If other quests put her elsewhere, you have to wait until they resolve.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
ok yeah finally got mia's art book like you guys said i had to wait for the staying at home with child thing to clear up.

Condiment

Aug 18, 2019
I'm probably in the minority here, but I wish instead of focusing on new chars, and the main story, they would add more to the older chars. Debbie and Jenny's routes both end so abruptly that the only way I even knew the stories have ended is by checking my cellphone and no longer seeing them listed. Jenny especially. I just feel like they could flesh out the current girls story lines a lot more. Like the pregnancy story lines are pretty much nonexistent. The amount of girls to bone isn't the issue this game has.

Kinda reminds me of Star Citizen, they just keep wanting to add more new features or in this case, girls. When I feel like they should be making what they already have implemented, better.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I'm probably in the minority here, but I wish instead of focusing on new chars, and the main story, they would add more to the older chars. Debbie and Jenny's routes both end so abruptly that the only way I even knew the stories have ended is by checking my cellphone and no longer seeing them listed. Jenny especially. I just feel like they could flesh out the current girls story lines a lot more. Like the pregnancy story lines are pretty much nonexistent. The amount of girls to bone isn't the issue this game has.

Kinda reminds me of Star Citizen, they just keep wanting to add more new features or in this case, girls. When I feel like they should be making what they already have implemented, better.
The problem is is that they are letting patreon pledgers decide by poll about what is going to be updated. It's basically SuperStar the most popular girls will get more updates then the least popular ones.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes