nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
Im having a problem whenever i try to load my game i get stuck in that scene unable to use the map. is anyone else having the same problem and is there a fix for it?

Reactions: potopka

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
A missed opportunity for a double blowjob with Iwanka and the boys. I guess "fans" aren't ready for this type of sharing. I feel sorry for Erik, who stooded hard while filming the whole action.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

ahead of time, I bring to you version 0.20.5-0.01 Alpha of the
  • First adaption to version 0.20.5 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Pregnant sex for Odette (solo, complete) and Grace, both solo and threesome (uncomplete)!
  • Fixed a problem with minigames resetting when history tooltip is enabled.
  • Fixed some issues with Roxxy cheerleader quest and being too late at night.
  • Fixed a strange problem -- again -- with Aqua and Daisy quests resetting, not limited to Android.
  • Fixed a problem with trans Eve sometimes being pregnant during sex on top in the cookie jar.
  • Fixed a problem with trans Eve missing face after sex on top.
  • Improvement of Jenny and Debbie breathing animations.
  • Improved in-game display of this "Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt" file.
I tested the most critical scenes of the cookie jar and made sure the game does not crash immediately when a save is loaded. The updated main story automatically kicked in, so it's a go.

But be aware that this does not yet cover any of the new content, also it will be full of bugs! So as a measure of caution, do save often and keep a backup of your saves.

Please report any bugs here!

Edit -- first hotfix: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-srksrk-68.22539/post-4159923

Have fun!

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the way mc blackmails melonia into having a kid she doesn't want is really something else. mc wants more offspring no matter the cost, what is his endgame?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lt.Marx

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I think given time DC needs to flesh out the stories of the other girls, and not just be another round of fuck. I actually don't mind the stories of each character but the majority of them seems so underdeveloped. So far the last major character development was Eve, and the rest again became just sidelines or plot devices. All in all, it's just Debbie, Jenny, Diane, Roxxy and then Eve. I hope given time, DC, as well as the patrons who will vote for it, pursues the idea.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
I think given time DC needs to flesh out the stories of the other girls, and not just be another round of fuck. I actually don't mind the stories of each character but the majority of them seems so underdeveloped. So far the last major character development was Eve, and the rest again became just sidelines or plot devices. All in all, it's just Debbie, Jenny, Diane, Roxxy and then Eve. I hope given time, DC, as well as the patrons who will vote for it, pursues the idea.
DC has all the time in the world. He’s down to two updates a year. Given the number of unfinished characters in the game and how the updates for characters are often 2-3 parts what you’re hoping for is years away.

Reactions: Tehemai
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes