jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I hit a bad loop for the main story. I had just impregnated Maria, but what happened was the main questline reset back to right after I bought the pink van. Because of this, I redid that stuff, but am now stuck because I need to go and get the vest from Jose's dad's office, but because I had done that already, it won't let me get the vest again. Because of this, not only can I not continue the main story, but since I didn't get mc's mom's car fixed yet, I'm stuck on that storyline too. Also, the console no longer let's me skip storylines because it causes an error message and forces me to go back before I tried using the console.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
mia only getting 7% is making me butthurt and i get the feeling we’re going to be stuck with a single h scene for grace for a long time

congrats to the judith fans though, they have suffered enough. me i’m going to bully her and have fun with the latinas
Mia was my second vote. Mainly because I wanted her to be more than a prize granted to MC for helping the family.

To be fair, practically all the other choices were reworks. The only girl in the poll that doesn't have any content in the game yet is Jane.
Yeah, I was tempted to go to Jane for my second vote.

Reactions: McSlut

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
That would explain how he got ~2k new dudes and over +4k$/month in less than a week after the release of 0.20.5

Jenny : go to her room at night (night, not evening) and try to sleep with her
Jenny : go to the backyard weekend mornings/afternoons and she'll be by the pool
Jenny : go to her in the kitchen weekday morning, talk to her on the table
Maria : pizzeria, ask her if she needs help, do the pizza toppings minigame about 6-7 times and she'll give you teh succ
Maria : pizzeria, ask for smex and "right now", can get variant with preg belly (both her scenes need her route finished)
Roz : during another route (dunno which)
Tina : talk to her in her apt, go to bank, schedule smex, go back to her in the bank in the afternoon, ask smex in office
hey thanks

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We either need to get Maim Lain back or someone to take over the job of modding like she does.
Considering how some of the Summertime Saga fans treated her, I would not be surprised if she feels no motivation to help this particular community again. Having someone rat her out on Patreon just as StS players were attacking her seems a bit too coincidental...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Considering how some of the Summertime Saga fans treated her, I would not be surprised if she feels no motivation to help this particular community again. Having someone rat her out on Patreon just as StS players were attacking her seems a bit too coincidental...
It's actually pretty odd that nobody talked or asked about that in this thread here. It's a sad thing to happen, but then again, it's one of the biggest games she created a mod for and with the number of players the number of imbeciles goes up, too.

Having said all of that, the mods should probably clean up the first post a bit and remove the link to her mod, or else it will cause even more confusion and bad mood.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I hit a bad loop for the main story. I had just impregnated Maria, but what happened was the main questline reset back to right after I bought the pink van. Because of this, I redid that stuff, but am now stuck because I need to go and get the vest from Jose's dad's office, but because I had done that already, it won't let me get the vest again. Because of this, not only can I not continue the main story, but since I didn't get mc's mom's car fixed yet, I'm stuck on that storyline too. Also, the console no longer let's me skip storylines because it causes an error message and forces me to go back before I tried using the console.
What about starting fresh, this time without using the console to break your game in the first place?

Apr 19, 2020
The console command causes bugs, I only ever use it once and that's to unlock the cookie jar. You'll have to delete the save and start again or you'll break the game even further

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's actually pretty odd that nobody talked or asked about that in this thread here. It's a sad thing to happen, but then again, it's one of the biggest games she created a mod for and with the number of players the number of imbeciles goes up, too.

Having said all of that, the mods should probably clean up the first post a bit and remove the link to her mod, or else it will cause even more confusion and bad mood.
All the other threads have not held back about that. Many made if very clear it happened with this fanbase.

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
How do I continue the main story??

1. Knockout!
  2. You recover your mind to find that Officers Harold and Yumi caught you. Back home, you go to bed with more questions than answers.
  3. Spy Game
  4. Next day, you brief Tony about the expedition and decide to rummage into your father’s belongings. Debbie states that the box is stored in the attic, only reachable with the garage and the from the entrance. You puzzle with Tony over a that comes with a and a , both pointing to the local bank.
Where is the option to debrief to Tony? There also isn't an accessible box in the attic.

Also, why can't I start Conseula's story? I really hate having to restart an entire game every update, but at least make it consistent with the walkthrough. Already spoke to her, and Melonia doesn't have an option to replace her, as well as Ricky.
BUMP. I restarted a new game. No dice. Someone answer pls. I go to sleep and it's the regular morning dialogue

Reactions: kuckke

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
All the other threads have not held back about that. Many made if very clear it happened with this fanbase.
Well, if you happen to play those games and use her mods you'd know, sure. I'm pretty much just playing SS and very few others and I'm usually not using any mods. But I just skipped through some topics and it looks like it's pretty toxic at times in others, too, like midnight paradise.

It's probably part of the job once you produce content which is 90% meant for horny guys, even if you do nothing wrong. As said, a very sad situation for her and for those who like her mods.

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys, am I missing something or is there no way to just play the update only? I don't see an option for it in new game and apparently loading my saved file is bad. Can someone lend a hand?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The console command causes bugs, I only ever use it once and that's to unlock the cookie jar. You'll have to delete the save and start again or you'll break the game even further
Well siince this game has those annoying mini games, we have no choice but to use the console command.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes