Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Considering how some of the Summertime Saga fans treated her, I would not be surprised if she feels no motivation to help this particular community again. Having someone rat her out on Patreon just as StS players were attacking her seems a bit too coincidental...
Oh it wasn't just the summertime saga fans, if you go to the mod's thread for midnight paradise, people were always complaining that she wasn't releasing her mods fast enough. It wouldn't surprise me if she is done with making mods for these games.

Reactions: Dragon59

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Who is responsible for creating the Incest Patch? It does a decent job of restoring the most basic relationships, but there are several left on the table. Erik's mom is still referred to throughout the game as "Mrs Johnson", for example. Is there a way to fix that?

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Who is responsible for creating the Incest Patch? It does a decent job of restoring the most basic relationships, but there are several left on the table. Erik's mom is still referred to throughout the game as "Mrs Johnson", for example. Is there a way to fix that?
You may find your fix and contribute here:

Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I miss a scene with jenny in the "cookie jar" it's between the shower blowjob and the morning brakfast fuck, i already have the child so i don't know what scene it is and if i still can have it. Any idea ? Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You gotta wait about 1 month from preg belly to no more baby in arms. Just skip days by sleeping back every morning, she'll drop the baby 1 of those days and you'll resume dicking her

Reactions: Smiruk

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The console command causes bugs, I only ever use it once and that's to unlock the cookie jar. You'll have to delete the save and start again or you'll break the game even further
the funny thing is I only tried using the console after I entered the loop, so guess I'm screwed -_-.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

mattius77

May 16, 2017
anal
when this game will have anal sex
There are are at least 6 characters with an anal option depending on which path you follow.

- If you choose Mia over Helen, her butt is there for the taking
- Once you bang Roxxy a few times in her bedroom, you can bang her mom's bum
- Eve has anal availability (both routes)
- Consuela gives up the booty, I think only in the afternoon scene in the beach house kitchen
- Melonia takes it in the rump
- If you choose Sex Ed with Mrs Johnson it's a DP threesome (but it's Erik who takes her bum)

Reactions: racove
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes