PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
4 months and no
I was only asking because I got to the end of the current content for the warehouse and mob. The game said there was more content for Tony and Maria unless it was talking about visiting their apartment with very little dialogue options.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was only asking because I got to the end of the current content for the warehouse and mob. The game said there was more content for Tony and Maria unless it was talking about visiting their apartment with very little dialogue options.
Yeah the extra content is the scene with maria in her apartment and the new scene with tina.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how do you knock them up btw? the mini game for pregnancy game is gone for me.

also im excited for the Yumi in-car scene.
Depends on the girl. And Yumi might not be getting a scene in 0.20.8
Did the mini game to knock up Jenny disappear from the current release?
It kind of : they changed it so you have to wait after her route is done, but fuckered up the flag and now you can't get her preg at all in 0.20.5 if you load an older save

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Hey, so I am at the party on Mias route where harold goes missing. I asked his boss and it says to ask his partner. yumi is in front of the house and has no dialogue prompts related to harold, is this a bug or am i to go somewhere at a certain time or chat to someone else?

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
I hope the next update is be able to go through the fathers stuff in the attic and be able to get the maid?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What you expecting us to do ? You can restart and pray, not doing 4895614 routes at once, wait for a possible 0.20.6 bufix'd or drop your save and hope the modgod will crawl around and help you fix your save

Reactions: AngelAIGS

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Haha, glad to see the dev gave everyone another golden shower and all his patrons loved it. He gets paid so much to do so little. I'm so jelly.

Apparently he has a "team" now but updates didn't get larger nor did the amount of time between updates get smaller. o.0

Edit: If you don't like me calling out your sugar daddy, ignore me. Just like you have the right to like this developer, I have the right to think he's lazy and milks his patrons. I wouldn't pay him a dime because I don't waste my money. This dev makes 70k a month and I can think of a hundred devs that make 1/70th the amount he makes yet work way harder providing more content, regular updates, and reaches out to fans. It's pathetic that DC's patrons support his behavior.

I like how the post pointing out how the guy below me is clearly a smurf got deleted by mods, yet this guy below me's post is untouched. Biased fucking mods.
Ah poor freeloader, not getting enough free shit, must blame rich developer.

nyx980

Aug 20, 2020
Lol a 20.8 update now huh.. After that underwhelming update that took 5 months for 5 new (lackluster) cookie jar scenes and piss poor quest lines.. Wonder if this will take another 5 months for 20.5 -> 20.8. But people will defend DC no matter what and eat it up, so I don't expect it to ever improve.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Huh? v0.20.8 next? Uh this arbitrary version numbers and unfounded jump overs are quit confusing. :confused: I thought there comes perhaps a bugfix or two next like always. Is the current version this stable?

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Did the mini game to knock up Jenny disappear from the current release?
There's a new variable "fertile" for Tina and Jenny in the game. At a certain state it is changed to "True" so you can impregnate them. Seems to be a failsave to make sure you can't lock yourself out from progressing the game.

As far as I see in the code you can impregnate Tina after the long talk in the pizza shop with Tony, Maria, MC and Tina.
For Jenny it seems to be switching to "True" after you try to give her the necklace and unlock the girlfriend experience.
(EDIT) Seems after loading and converting an 20.1 save to 20.5, Jennys fertile state does not get set to "true". Seems like a bug to me.

The responsible check in the impregnation minigame is:
Code:
if player.pregnancy_chance > 0 and machine.get('fertile', True) and not machine.pregnancy.is_pregnant:
I think this is quite interesting. It opens up possibilities for girls to deliberately go off or on birth control after a change in relationship with the MC.
Would be fascinating to implement a more thorough impregnation system with various contraceptives, different fertility during the girls ovulation cycles (MC keeping track or getting hints when the girls are most fertile to either avoid getting them pregnant or increase his chances to impregnate them)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just did the new content completely, and here it is!

Version 0.20.5-1.00:
  • Naughtified Iwanka's sex scene.
  • Naughtified Melonia's sex scene.
  • Corrected Erik's position on town map when he is at the treehouse.
  • Corrected Iwanka's position on town map when she is on the yacht.
  • Breathing and blinking animations for new Ivy, Mrs Johnson, Debbie, Jenny, Diane, Iwanka and Melonia content.
  • Fixed Jenny cannot get pregnant even if her route is complete.
  • Fixed Consuela mixed naked/clothed after her story has been reset in the main story.
Have fun!

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes