racove

Aug 28, 2020
There are are at least 6 characters with an anal option depending on which path you follow.

- If you choose Mia over Helen, her butt is there for the taking
- Once you bang Roxxy a few times in her bedroom, you can bang her mom's bum
- Eve has anal availability (both routes)
- Consuela gives up the booty, I think only in the afternoon scene in the beach house kitchen
- Melonia takes it in the rump
- If you choose Sex Ed with Mrs Johnson it's a DP threesome (but it's Erik who takes her bum)
wow thx I didn't go that far but im gonna see that

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i kinda wanna buy roxy a new house , also can we get some ronda and maybe her mom xd im sure her mom is fire and let us bang that police girl

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i kinda wanna buy roxy a new house , also can we get some ronda and maybe her mom xd im sure her mom is fire and let us bang that police girl
Ronda (and her mom) is in the update after this next one. The police girl is part of Mia's update (since it reworks Mia's entire story)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh shit 75 tasks? Yep see you in 4 months guys! I was kind of hoping 0.20.8 would be significantly smaller but oh well there are a lot of other games to play while we wait.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think we will get any sex scenes with Yumi in the main story, maybe when DC reworks Mia's story, she will get some scenes .

Reactions: Laziness

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Not maybe in Mia's. It's the only place her name is seen for an update. The maybe is in 0.20.8 and after (until Mia wins a poll in 4 years)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Haha, glad to see the dev gave everyone another golden shower and all his patrons loved it. He gets paid so much to do so little. I'm so jelly.

Apparently he has a "team" now but updates didn't get larger nor did the amount of time between updates get smaller. o.0

Edit: If you don't like me calling out your sugar daddy, ignore me. Just like you have the right to like this developer, I have the right to think he's lazy and milks his patrons. I wouldn't pay him a dime because I don't waste my money. This dev makes 70k a month and I can think of a hundred devs that make 1/70th the amount he makes yet work way harder providing more content, regular updates, and reaches out to fans. It's pathetic that DC's patrons support his behavior.

I like how the post pointing out how the guy below me is clearly a smurf got deleted by mods, yet this guy below me's post is untouched. Biased fucking mods.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
So after 2 months for the current update is all you can do is talk to Harold and Yumi about the Russians? And knock up Melonia and Iwanka? Seems like an extremely small amount of content for the waiting for the new update. Is there anything new with Tony and Maria besides the small amount of dialogue in their apartment?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah DC doesn't even check this thread, I think the only person from the team that has posted on this thread was dogeek when he was still working for DC. Complaining here is a waste of time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So after 2 months for the current update is all you can do is talk to Harold and Yumi about the Russians? And knock up Melonia and Iwanka? Seems like an extremely small amount of content for the waiting for the new update. Is there anything new with Tony and Maria besides the small amount of dialogue in their apartment?
4 months and no

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the amount of content we got this update is on par with previous updates, but quality is down. The story so far hasn't been that great in my opinion. I can not bring myself to care about the main story.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes