Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm mostly on the "dude comes around and [steals] or [inserts dick] into another dude's wife" stance. There has to be something "illegal" and "behind-your-back" kinda relation happening ..... Also inb4 the hugely empty NTR-Netori fake debate comes around

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I'm mostly on the "dude comes around and [steals] or [inserts dick] into another dude's wife" stance. There has to be something "illegal" and "behind-your-back" kinda relation happening ..... Also inb4 the hugely empty NTR-Netori fake debate comes around
Yeah, it's not worth sweating the difference IMO.

I think (without googling it LOL) that a cuckold, in old English terms, is just someone whose wife/love cheats on him.

In more modern times it also includes a guy who is OK with that and might even like to watch etc.

NTR is an Oriental concept with some sort of connection to cuckoldism, but which I don't even pretend to understand but which some people seem to want to argue about a lot !?

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017

Changelog 0.20.6:

New Content:
  • An eerie mini-route for a certain someone.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • A brand new cookie jar scene with that person.
  • A spooky new location.

New Features:
  • Wait ... did the moon always look like that?
  • A new collection of flag images for use with community translation packs.

Improvements:
  • Re-organised and trimmed down fonts directory and reviewed licenses.
  • Expanded font support for East Asian languages for use with translations.
  • Improved performance of the credits screen for low end devices.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed some minor missing punctuation issues.
  • Removed superfluous dialogue line from Tina's recovery room interaction.
  • Fixed some minor typos in Anon's route hints.
  • Restored the infamous helicopter scene so it can be repeated after the mayor's arrest.
  • Added stat notifications to Iwanka's pregnancy notification phone call.
  • Fixed the missing church bell closeup when viewed after dark.
  • Improved save migration to repair Jenny's ability to get pregnant after her route completes.
  • Tweaked load sequence to attempt repair of timer seed missing in some upgraded saves.
  • Corrected a line of dialogue in the recovery room when Tina has has twins.
  • Revisited Grace & Odette's end game interactions to have them play out as intended.
  • Prevented some debug menu functions from triggering Anon's sleep-cycle.
  • Removed some broken and unnecessary debug menu buttons.
  • Ensured Anon exits to the mall parking lot (not concourse) if triggering the toilet scene after dark.
  • Fixed page insertion for Jenny's diary to avoid duplicate pages showing up.
  • Restored Yumi's donuts dialogue while she's outside Debbie's house to assist with Mia's route.
  • Prevented Yumi being outside Debbie's house from blocking Mia's finding Harold quest.
  • Allowed Anon to visit the bank location at night (it's still closed, but it looks pretty!)
  • Prevented Rump's mall toilet scene occurring while he's campaigning or in jail.
  • Fixed tick and sleep triggers firing before the timer had been updated, causing unwanted behaviour.
  • Ensured tick triggers fully fire reliably and consistently.
  • Restored missing sleep pop-up and unused background when Jenny stays the night.
  • Fixed pregnancies not being updated correctly after refusing Jenny sex the previous night.
  • Delayed sleep events when the player is being forced to sleep to avoid game bricks.
  • Repaired Connie's outfit state if erroneously carried over from previous versions.
  • Removed unintentional player ability to trigger more than four ticks per day.
  • Curtailed player freedom following initial mugging to prevent game bricks in some scenarios.
  • Restored the dealership front desk in the evenings while Josie is bedridden at the hospital.
  • Fixed gender phrase in Melonia's recovery room scene.
  • Updated Anon's internal virginity tracking so he can be honest in the game with Eve. Again. >_>;;
  • Prevented Roxxy's affection growing unchecked and breaking the game! Cold shower for you, missy!
  • Removed Anon's double appendage problem during Tina's initial naughty encounter.
  • Improved hinting to help players find Tina at the bank for the first time.
  • Ensured Grace remains in Sugar Tats after meeting Mia, even if she'd normally be upstairs.
  • Tweaked hints for Mia's tattoo quest to focus on Saturday and speaking to Grace.
  • Stopped Eve, Grace, and Odette's bring baby home dialogues playing while they were still bedridden.
  • Fixed layering on confirm screen to no longer clip play-time text when using accessibility tweaks.
  • Restored channel image on the living room TV after the naughty channel is unlocked.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I remember hearing awhile back that Debbie had a rework up for vote, but she had lost. From what I recall, before I stopped monitoring this series for awhile, the vote never came up again.

So just wanted to confirm: the Debbie route has basically remained unchanged for a couple years now, right?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes