McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
it can be assumed anyone who continues contributing is consciously making the decision that they're happy with the pace of development.
i know what you mean but believe me most complainers here are not contributing and never have contributed on patreon. they complain anyway.

Reactions: Dragon59

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Speaking of releases, has there been any confirmation we're getting a Halloween update or is it just speculation? The stalled progress bars and the fact his QA testers are all active on Discord strongly suggest we might be in for a treat in a week or two.
Surprise updates have always been real surprises until now. But in recent times DC talked about such things quite a bit and the progress bar for coding, posing and writing hasn't moved this month and the last time that happened was before we got 0.19.5 as surprise for christmas. So in the end it's speculation but it seems pretty reasonable.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't seem to access the second part of the Main Story. After being returned from the warehouse, I can't seem to brief Tony. I tried removing the mods, but it doesn't work. Any help?
Some people had that problem before, and uninstalling specific mods solved that. I could never reproduce it with their saves, so I would be glad if you could attach your save here so I can check what the problem might be.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Some people had that problem before, and uninstalling specific mods solved that. I could never reproduce it with their saves, so I would be glad if you could attach your save here so I can check what the problem might be.
Thanks, but I actually figured it out. Apparently, I just needed to go to sleep again to trigger it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there going to be more feet scenes with others characters and possibly CBT and BDSM added to the game?
It looks like there's going to be some BDSMish stuff in Annie's story and Mia's rework and it's always possible to get a feet scene somewhere. But when it comes to acutal BDSM or CBT I wouldn't wait for it. The game has always been vanilla and is supposed to stay that way.

is there added scene his mom and aunt in last update or next update?
Nope, nothing since 0.17 and it looks likes nothing is planned for the foreseeable future.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
It looks like there's going to be some BDSMish stuff in Annie's story and Mia's rework and it's always possible to get a feet scene somewhere. But when it comes to acutal BDSM or CBT I wouldn't wait for it. The game has always been vanilla and is supposed to stay that way.

Nope, nothing since 0.17 and it looks likes nothing is planned for the foreseeable future.
i hope there's some sex scene added with them.
I love with incest route. Btw thanks for info

Reactions: BTungsteno

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there any cuckold moments in the game?
No, nothing that would be seen as such.
MC can steal his best friend's potential girlfriend for himself, he can bang the mother of his best friend (the father being inprisoned and the two living in divorce), he can bang the mother of another girlfriend (cuckolding her father), he bangs the wife of his good friend the pizza guy (with him wanting it), and he bangs the wife of the criminal mayor.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
MC can steal his best friend's potential girlfriend for himself, he can bang the mother of his best friend (the father being inprisoned and the two living in divorce), he can bang the mother of another girlfriend (cuckolding her father), he bangs the wife of his good friend the pizza guy (with him wanting it), and he bangs the wife of the criminal mayor.
Well, the only thing you'd maybe define as actual cuckolding is Tony letting MC bang his wife but the motive is totally different. Usually the fetish would be seen as MC letting somebody else bang one of the girls and in that regard there's really nothing. Just banging someone really hasn't to do anything with cuckolding as one would see it.

Like Roxxy for example comes pretty close to being a cuckquean because she enjoys watching MC banging her friends.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, the only thing you'd maybe define as actual cuckolding is Tony letting MC bang his wife but the motive is totally different. Usually the fetish would be seen as MC letting somebody else bang one of the girls and in that regard there's really nothing. Just banging someone really hasn't to do anything with cuckolding as one would see it.

Like Roxxy for example comes pretty close to being a cuckquean because she enjoys watching MC banging her friends.
I would not call myself an expert in sex slang, but it appears to me that there is a different meaning, especially in English:

"a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man"

So that would definitely apply to Mayor Rump, most likely to Harold, and in a way to the others as well (but not so much I admit).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I would not call myself an expert in sex slang, but it appears to me that there is a different meaning, especially in English:

"a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man"

So that would definitely apply to Mayor Rump, most likely to Harold, and in a way to the others as well (but not so much I admit).
Well, that may be the definition of the word "cuckold", but it's not what the fetish is about and I suppose that's what people would ask for here. The fetish is basically about actually enjoying your wife or husband getting fucked by someone else - it's essentially a form of masochism.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Maybe there could be a MC x Debbie Scene at the end of the Main Story as "Reward" for handling against the Blackmailers. That could be a possibility, but musn't be. :unsure:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe there could be a MC x Debbie Scene at the end of the Main Story as "Reward" for handling against the Blackmailers. That could be a possibility, but musn't be. :unsure:
Hm, for "technical" reasons I'd doubt that. Right now you can play the main story without advancing Debbie's story and it would be odd to have the reward if you didn't finish her story at that point. Of course they could make it conditional, but I'd guess that scene would be implemented once she gets her own rework.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I can't seem to access the second part of the Main Story. After being returned from the warehouse, I can't seem to brief Tony. I tried removing the mods, but it doesn't work. Any help?
try doing some pizza runs and advancing time/other routes i think there was one event inbetween might be the cop?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Back to the cuckold debate : you can't cuck some1 who's willing to give his wife around (Tony). You can't cuck Erik if he never meets June. You can't cuck Mia's father since he's gone before you actually bring her mom to Angelica. The only thinly acceptable cucking is Melon getting dicked while Grumpy is still around

Possible future cucking : Annie and R(h)onda's moms (both fathers are still around and no trace of divorce)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I find two partially contradicting definitions of cuckold. One is a man who takes sexual pleasure in his wife being used by another man, which is the case for Tony when he is present. The other is a man being deceived by his wife being in a sexual relationship with another man, which applies to Rump. Why it would not apply to Harold is not clear to me. And, sure, Erik is not in a relationship with June, but he wants to be and is betrayed by MC. And why would Erik's dad being in jail make him not a cuckold when his wife fucks around?

But I am fine with anybody saying differently. Just wanted to mention.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I find two partially contradicting definitions of cuckold. One is a man who takes sexual pleasure in his wife being used by another man, which is the case for Tony when he is present. The other is a man being deceived by his wife being in a sexual relationship with another man, which applies to Rump. Why it would not apply to Harold is not clear to me. And, sure, Erik is not in a relationship with June, but he wants to be and is betrayed by MC. And why would Erik's dad being in jail make him not a cuckold when his wife fucks around?

But I am fine with anybody saying differently. Just wanted to mention.
Poison over here, poison over there ... as long as the other one never gets to know MC its banging on their relative. guess its fine.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes