tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
Actually i'm getting frustrated with this game with every update got bugs and errors on replaying with old save files and need to replay again with a different story line... The author should have a clear mind of setting how the story starts and ends like what Treasure of Nadia been doing right now... Even with the pandemic, the author of this game is slowing down the progress and i might not getting excited with every updates later and might have just wait for the game to abandon like big brother then only start to play clean again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Im playing the new version and i cant get through mia route bcauz it ask me to search for her father and i ask his boss but his colleague cant ask bcauz she is in mc's house...
Stuck there too, since there are so many women, I've just dropped that quest. It would be nice to get by it though.
You can try my mod (see signature), it implements a workaround if you are stuck with this issue. Talk to Yumi when she is parked outside MC's home.

kuort

Nov 16, 2018
Actually i'm getting frustrated with this game with every update got bugs and errors on replaying with old save files and need to replay again with a different story line... The author should have a clear mind of setting how the story starts and ends like what Treasure of Nadia been doing right now... Even with the pandemic, the author of this game is slowing down the progress and i might not getting excited with every updates later and might have just wait for the game to abandon like big brother then only start to play clean again.
Ask yourself how come the top ranked game on patreon only updates 2-3 times a year with very minimal content each time while supporters keep gifting dev with tens of thousands of dollars each month.

This game has been in development for more than 4 years and the loading old saves issue has never been fixed. Every new update you have to start a fresh save and play for hours only to enjoy an additional 15 minutes or so of new gameplay. After waiting for 5-6 months you might even forget what content belongs to which update.

Now put all of this together.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ask yourself how come the top ranked game on patreon only updates 2-3 times a year with very minimal content each time while supporters keep gifting dev with tens of thousands of dollars each month.

This game has been in development for more than 4 years and the loading old saves issue has never been fixed. Every new update you have to start a fresh save and play for hours only to enjoy an additional 15 minutes or so of new gameplay. After waiting for 5-6 months you might even forget what content belongs to which update.

Now put the two together.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
You waited two years to make your very first post, and then you posted... this. Wow.

Zyx7

May 24, 2018
Kindly note. Captains Terry's dick has already been eaten by some fantastic underwater beast, which he didn't revealed to his buddy The LAD. In the end he will allow his best buddy The LAD to make love with Sara, for sara's happiness obviously.

Let's see if thos true or not.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Wait... How can one not like Erik? He's the best buddy ever! And speaking about "down there", as much as I would want to be equipped like MC, I fear it's more like Erik. I bet the same applies to 90% of the guys playing this game ;)

And that's why people identify with MC so much.
Well, different dick sizes come with different perks:
possible cut dialogue from the threesome
"Erik, since your dick is way smaller than your friend's, you'll get my backdoor"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, I only have a little question to the cocky-eve-character. Is it possible to spend her a pussy too? It would make more logical, why Eve suddenly is preggy, when she only had blowjobs and analsex? ;-) ...And I think within a pussy too (and her cock) she looks more perfect. :-*
Many greenings A Kitty :)

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Dragon59 and McSlut

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know why people still complain about the update times on this game. I used to be a patron, years ago, and eventually I ran the numbers and decided I wasn't happy spending money on it anymore. Since then the gaps between updates have only gotten larger, and so it can be assumed anyone who continues contributing is consciously making the decision that they're happy with the pace of development.
If you're not happy with it, just from a principle or project management point-of-view, that's fair enough, but I don't think it's milking -- if the update released tomorrow those people would still be donating, so the idea that the update is being slow-walked to get more cash doesn't really hold water.
Realistically, at this point one of the only scenarios I can envisage in which there are mass patron dropouts (i.e. on a large enough scale that DC has to specifically do something to stop it from happening) is if, after finishing SS, he announces a new game that doesn't appeal to his current base (e.g. I can imagine a game with no incest would bomb his sub count). However, looking at it that would be 5+ years away and, given the number of times DC has spoken about testing things out for his post-SS game, I assume he's already taken that into account.

tl;dr: surely it's only milking if releasing an update "early" would cause people to cancel their subs. tbh, it would probably increase them.

ICSTOR just has no stickability, that's a separate issue that people have been telling him about for years but he never accepted until Milfy City

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Kindly note. Captains Terry's dick has already been eaten by some fantastic underwater beast, which he didn't revealed to his buddy The LAD. In the end he will allow his best buddy The LAD to make love with Sara, for sara's happiness obviously.

Let's see if thos true or not.
Well, when MC kills the green terror wtf is called you see him striping and going to celebrate on the dead of the fish, and you can can see he has a gud piece of meat between his legs so... that aint happening

Not all the girls should be fuckable, well that what i "personally" think; what if grandma comes to town and stays in MC house? is she going to be fuckable too?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, when MC kills the green terror wtf is called you see him striping and going to celebrate on the dead of the fish, and you can can see he has a gud piece of meat between his legs so... that aint happening

Not all the girls should be fuckable, well that what i "personally" think; what if grandma comes to town and stays in MC house? is she going to be fuckable too?
That would not happen officially because of incest. But in principle, why not, as long as it's optional?

What is the sense of a game where every girl is fuckable -- except that special one? And this, too, and that over there? And so on.

That MC can have any girl makes it so much more fun.

Reactions: Pitmiller

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
tl;dr: surely it's only milking if releasing an update "early" would cause people to cancel their subs. tbh, it would probably increase them.
It's pretty much exactly the latter. If you look at his stats on you'll see that he has significant jumps in patrons and revenue that coincide exactly with his major release dates and continue to support him afterwards. I always get a chuckle when people claim he's waiting to release until the beginning of a given month to somehow "milk" his patrons; based on that data, he'd be better off financially if he held a release until the end of the month so he can double-dip new people.

Speaking of releases, has there been any confirmation we're getting a Halloween update or is it just speculation? The stalled progress bars and the fact his QA testers are all active on Discord strongly suggest we might be in for a treat in a week or two.

Reactions: j4yj4m

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
I can't seem to access the second part of the Main Story. After being returned from the warehouse, I can't seem to brief Tony. I tried removing the mods, but it doesn't work. Any help?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

Quite honestly... hopefully YES!

Who says that his grandmother can't be an absolute GILF???
Have you stopped for a second to even look at the rest of the women in is family?
Yeah, that's right, that's why I'm willing to bet that a potential granny in the family could be a total cougar.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes