Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
For the ungodly love of RNGesus, fuck to the no
If we're really talking about RNGesus, then it's safe to say that the world might even end before any of that sees the light of day. Who knows? It's all hypothetical. :LOL:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Rarely read this thread as it just goes by so damn fast, but after skimming through what feels like an ungodly amount of pages it seems clear that Sara won't have any content...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn it. The dev initially said everyone would be bangable and she's easily the best looking character in the game!

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Rarely read this thread as it just goes by so damn fast, but after skimming through what feels like an ungodly amount of pages it seems clear that Sara won't have any content...

Damn it. The dev initially said everyone would be bangable and she's easily the best looking character in the game!
Dude you gotta wait she will too be banged chill

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ohh damn it never knew I literally said tam i'll help him and got June for MC himself sorry Erik but I really hate you lmao
Sorry to react haha but erik looks stupid down there
Wait... How can one not like Erik? He's the best buddy ever! And speaking about "down there", as much as I would want to be equipped like MC, I fear it's more like Erik. I bet the same applies to 90% of the guys playing this game ;)

And that's why people identify with MC so much.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sara was banned from MC's dick the moment she got into the game. Unless DC 360 noscopes again, she'll stay like that.

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018

Who is Sara?

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, how do you get the Achievement "Long lost father"? The father's already in jail; do I need him to be free in order to get it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, how do you get the Achievement "Long lost father"? The father's already in jail; do I need him to be free in order to get it?
You have to spy on Erik's mail. It's a random event for their mailbox, but I don't know if it still occurs after his father went to jail.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who is Sara?
Captain Terry's waifu. The girl who goes topless during the bikini contest and Roxxy gets her suit. The blonde who's the receptionist in the apartment building. The only not-dickable (so far) female in the Summertime world

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Wait... How can one not like Erik? He's the best buddy ever! And speaking about "down there", as much as I would want to be equipped like MC, I fear it's more like Erik. I bet the same applies to 90% of the guys playing this game ;)

And that's why people identify with MC so much.
LOL it was meant to be a joke dude

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Captain Terry's waifu. The girl who goes topless during the bikini contest and Roxxy gets her suit. The blonde who's the receptionist in the apartment building. The only not-dickable (so far) female in the Summertime world
Patience son patience you'll get her too

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Can't dick Judith, Ronda, Annie, her mom, Bridget, Jane, or Principal Smith. As far as I can remember.

Mar 23, 2020
Im playing the new version and i cant get through mia route bcauz it ask me to search for her father and i ask his boss but his colleague cant ask bcauz she is in mc's house...

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Im playing the new version and i cant get through mia route bcauz it ask me to search for her father and i ask his boss but his colleague cant ask bcauz she is in mc's house...
Stuck there too, since there are so many women, I've just dropped that quest. It would be nice to get by it though.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes