srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was researching the characters that could become pregnant as I played the normal game without cheating, so it appeared on the video on youube showing how to increase the amount of money for the character.
This is a simple ting. There is no such thing as pregnancy for Mia in an unmodded game right now. Period.

If you use the cheat UI to manually set her pregnancy to level 4 (the one where she drops any day), the game will crash as soon as she is about to deliver:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 86, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 28, in script call
    call expression game.dialog_select("player_just_wokeup")
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 86, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 28, in script call
    $ game.main()
ScriptError: could not find label 'mia_pregnant_labor_1'.
And there is not a piece of coding for her having anything to do with pregnancy, nor to even launch the minigame. Not to mention there is not a single picture of her being pregnant.

AquilesAlias

Aug 22, 2017
Is there anything to the pregnancies yet or is does it still just give them a belly and make them unavailable for however many days.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yep, every preg girl in the game does that, cept Maria who you can still dick in the pizzeria even if preg. There's supposed to be more preg scenes coming for most of the girls in the far future when most of them get their preg updates, but that's 2-3 years at minimum.

Aside the belly and huge(er) tits, preg does nothing. It just blocks the girl for over a month

• Sad
Reactions: preglovr12

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Is there anything to the pregnancies yet or is does it still just give them a belly and make them unavailable for however many days.
What else are you and others looking for? Are we thinking Lactaction? I do like that Maria is available right up to delivery though.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have an archive of the previous versions of the game like up to version12.0 they are willing to share? I do like some scenes before the were changed up.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really doubt your rumors, because according to the Progress Tracker... (attached picture from today) they are still far from the mark !
Well that tracker is for the last main story update. They never include the surprise updates in the tracker. But as I said it's a rumor, I have my doubts, but we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Mikilande

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey can someone explain me the difference between 2 outcomes of Maria and Rony story. What's the lead too those 2 options are - 1. Have Tony wait while nailing Maria and 2. Send him off
Out of 2 which is better lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey can someone explain me the difference between 2 outcomes of Maria and Rony story. What's the lead too those 2 options are - 1. Have Tony wait while nailing Maria and 2. Send him off
Out of 2 which is better lol
As of right now the only differece is that if you let him stay he watches you bang maria. Sploosh said on discord that, that choice will have story implications in the future so I guess we will have to wait for the next update.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
As of right now the only differece is that if you let him stay he watches you bang maria. Sploosh said on discord that, that choice will have story implications in the future so I guess we will have to wait for the next update.
Guess it's related too future scenes with Maria i mean out of two options guess 1 gonna be MMF with both and other might be Maria gives herself completely too MC

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Guess it's related too future scenes with Maria i mean out of two options guess 1 gonna be MMF with both and other might be Maria gives herself completely too MC
Yeah, some people were saying that tony might die depending on the choice but I don't think DC will kill any of the characters.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, some people were saying that tony might die depending on the choice but I don't think DC will kill any of the characters.
Damn die that's way to dark lol i thought this choice effects the further scenes with Maria and Tina in this update coz there is bonus scene has in threesome with Maria and Tina in 0.20.5

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes