passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I used a save, which allowed me to have the mini pregnancy game with Mia when I was studying at her house, unfortunately I no longer own it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I used a save, which allowed me to have the mini pregnancy game with Mia when I was studying at her house, unfortunately I no longer own it.
Mia has no pregnancy, neither in coding nor in art, so I very much doubt it. I also never heared of a mod providing it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know you reached the pinnacle of human evolution when you need a preg belly to lift your tids above your knees

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the new version of the puts focus on the TV in MC's living room.

Version 0.20.5-2.04:
  • Fixed TV in livingroom did not show the naughty image when switching to Pink Channel.
  • Made the tv snow picture on channel 6 animated for increased immersion.
  • You can now put a WEBM video into the images/buttons folder which will be played when switching to the corresponding channel.
    • tv_channel_07.webm will be played when switching to Pink Channel.
    • tv_channel_01.webm when switching to SNN News.
    • Any Ren'Py compatible video format should do (e.g. MP4, WEBM) as long as you rename the file correctly, and the extension to WEBM.
    • You can put the file into folder game_overrides/television/images/buttons instead, customizable with parameter OVERRIDES_TELEVISION.
    • Added an animation to the optionally downloadable GAME_OVERRIDES archive, which can serve as a template for your own preferences.
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So am I finished with the update if my phone hints are all gone?
You are not finished unless all cookie jar scenes are unlocked. There is especially something more to come for Roxxy and Jenny even though no hints are showing up. Just go dating them for one more week or so.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Any hints? It seems like I'm missing the 5th, 9th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 20th, and a couple more...Also, I had sex with Aqua but apparently I'm not done with her story? Weird

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
with enough charisma, MC fucks her and then the pregnancy minigame happens, it happened to me ... could the fact that the minigame happened be considered a bug? amp.7.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
with enough charisma, MC fucks her and then the pregnancy minigame happens, it happened to me ... could the fact that the minigame happened be considered a bug?
It should be a bug, given that she can't even get pregnant at the moment/that there's no content (art, dialog, etc.) for her pregnancy.

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
It should be a bug, given that she can't even get pregnant at the moment/that there's no content (art, dialog, etc.) for her pregnancy.
thanks for the explanation, I had a save that the guy who had shared with anyone who was interested, the first time did not have enough charisma so it was anal, so when I got enough charisma I went there for a second try and the mini game came up.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
what is the next update about closure for main story sure , which characters getting update ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what is the next update about closure for main story sure , which characters getting update ?
Liu Wang and Nadya will get scenes for sure, next to that I'm not aware of any additional scenes which have been "announced".

Looks like a mod to me. As said, currently there's no pregnancy art, etc. for characters like Mia or Roxxy in the game, so you may be able to spin the wheel, but it can't lead to anything.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Liu Wang and Nadya will get scenes for sure, next to that I'm not aware of any additional scenes which have been "announced".

Looks like a mod to me. As said, currently there's no pregnancy art, etc. for characters like Mia or Roxxy in the game, so you may be able to spin the wheel, but it can't lead to anything.
I would not go so far as to say that it is a mod, playing the game in normal mode or in cheat mode, just click on the wifi symbol on the cell phone that the option appears.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Mafia boss' daughter/bank girl (Liu)/probably another random girl/more random scenes for girls who already got stuff (Maria/Tina)

Nice mod. Good thing you showed us you fuckered the game epicly
I was researching the characters that could become pregnant as I played the normal game without cheating, so it appeared on the video on youube showing how to increase the amount of money for the character.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know there's dudes in that list and they can get preg ? You also do know the best way to completely fuck up the game is to go tinker in that menu (since you gotta read and type stuff to even access it) ? Just unclick anything and everything you did in there, close it, restart the game and never touch it ever again for any reason whatsoever.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes