Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Finish both their routes, get Grump in jail, they'll start running around the house/boat naked, you can then get them preg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean the game's super linear : go to Grump's house every day and talk to them. Stuff's gonna happen on it's own. Check the phone hints. Or just play the game

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Led

Jul 16, 2017
how do you get iwanka and melonia pregnant
You need to get rid of the mayor, first, You can then impregnate Melonia in her bedroom. I got her pregnant the very first time. I haven't banged Iwanka, yet, but I'm sure you can do that on the yacht.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
You need to get rid of the mayor, first, You can then impregnate Melonia in her bedroom. I got her pregnant the very first time. I haven't banged Iwanka, yet, but I'm sure you can do that on the yacht.
You can indeed impregnate Iwanka on the yacht.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Hey guys I got Consuela pregnant and my phone hints ran out. Does that mean that I'm finished for this update? Just started playing so I don't really know haha.
Some ppl I think I might have missed - I didn't have any scenes with Martinez or the other Latin girl, I could fuck Becca's mom but not a Becca-only scene(instead of the beach thing)....etc.

Also, who can I get pregnant? I couldn't get Roxxy and Mia pregnant - is this normal?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys I got Consuela pregnant and my phone hints ran out. Does that mean that I'm finished for this update? Just started playing so I don't really know haha.
Some ppl I think I might have missed - I didn't have any scenes with Martinez or the other Latin girl, I could fuck Becca's mom but not a Becca-only scene(instead of the beach thing)....etc.

Also, who can I get pregnant? I couldn't get Roxxy and Mia pregnant - is this normal?
Roxxy and Mia don't have their pregnancies implemented yet.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Speaking of pregnancies, is Jennys pregnancy disabled by design with the latest update, or have I ran into a bug since can't seem to get Jenny pregnant anymore? Can't trigger the fertilizing minigame or anything with Jenny anymore :O

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes