srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Maybe you already had that talk with him and missed it. Did he already mention the pink beaver when you talked to him about his dog? Go get it!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If you bought it before he said you to, you fucked up and are locked. Never buy anything the game doesn't tell you to

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know why Jenny is no longer getting pregnant? I didn't find anywhere why she stopped getting pregnant, the dialogues are still present but the minigame is not.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know why Jenny is no longer getting pregnant? I didn't find anywhere why she stopped getting pregnant, the dialogues are still present but the minigame is not.
Probably had her ovaries removed after the first one.
J/K I have no idea.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ If you bought it before he said you to, you fucked up and are locked. Never buy anything the game doesn't tell you to
That's no longer the case, I just played that through. It doesn't matter if you had the beaver before or not. Once you have it, and the "Come dance with me" scene with Diane occurs, the "Pink Beaver" dialog option is available for Clydetus and there you go.

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
i have the same problem with some other characters

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i have the same problem with some other characters
That is a bug with Jenny's story. They disabled pregnancy for her with the last update unless her story was complete, but forgot to re-enable it when you completed her story later (to avoid inconsistencies with cut scenes in the main story). My mod is providing a fix for that.

The other "characters" would be Tina. But you can most likely get her pregnant again when the main story advances.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Probably had her ovaries removed after the first one.
J/K I have no idea.
I read somewhere that one of the stalling for time reworks screwed her pregnancy option and he is too arsed to fix it. So he will continue to upgrade something which no one else can see but gives him a reason to justify lack of progress to those paying him.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I read somewhere that one of the stalling for time reworks screwed her pregnancy option and he is too arsed to fix it. So he will continue to upgrade something which no one else can see but gives him a reason to justify lack of progress to those paying him.
Who every told you that was lying. It was just bug

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Literally the post above him explained what's happening in the game. But nope, it's better to plug your ears, put on your tinfoil hat and splurt out non-sense

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bug aside, you dudes know it's been reported about 20 times in the last month ? And that reporting it won't do anything ? We already knew about it around launch day.

Aside restarting/loading back far enough/using sr's mod, you can't do anything about it

Reactions: Snugglepuff and H2R
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes