mattius77

May 16, 2017
You know what I have 100% never in my life ever wanted? Sex with a human-cow hybrid creature. And with that comes an equally certain feeling that I do not want procreative sex with a human-cow hybrid creature.

I mean, where does this stuff even come from???

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As much as I like Aqua and Daisy, I feel like this is when the game started to lose it a bit. It's still very much a good game with the vast majority of its content, but the introduction of these mystical, fantasy creatures and the whole plotline with Diane's human milking business kinda takes this game off the rails a bit. It's not to say that this game is entirely realistic, but these things are just so outlandish compared to everything else that it almost takes some of the immersion out of it.
I agree but both are quite well hidden and highly optional, that's why it's fine to me. In the end this kind of choice is an up- and downside of a rather large sandbox which includes so many fetishes.

Edit: Just to add, it looks like DC pretty much planned some monster girls from the start. I still rememeber when he teased people that there was already a monster girl in the game and that they weren't looking hard enough to find her. And that was long before Aqua's update was released.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You know what I have 100% never in my life ever wanted? Sex with a human-cow hybrid creature. And with that comes an equally certain feeling that I do not want procreative sex with a human-cow hybrid creature.

I mean, where does this stuff even come from???
I never would have thought I wanted it either, but having had it, I wonder how I ever lived without it. :giggle:

I agree but both are quite well hidden and highly optional, that's why it's fine to me. In the end this kind of choice is an up- and downside of a rather large sandbox which includes so many fetishes.

Edit: Just to add, it looks like DC pretty much planned some monster girls from the start. I still rememeber when he teased people that there was already a monster girl in the game and that they weren't looking hard enough to find her. And that was long before Aqua's update was released.
They're optional, sure, and to an extent so is Diane's storyline, but they're very outlandish in the context of the rest of the game and I still particularly find the whole "I'm gonna knock down my house to build a human milking farm" really weird in comparison to the other human characters storylines. Plus I'm still upset that we never get to fuck Diane in her own bedroom. :cry:

Reactions: srksrk 68

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They're optional, sure, and to an extent so is Diane's storyline, but they're very outlandish in the context of the rest of the game and I still particularly find the whole "I'm gonna knock down my house to build a human milking farm" really weird in comparison to the other human characters storylines. Plus I'm still upset that we never get to fuck Diane in her own bedroom. :cry:
Yeah, the whole farm thing was is certainly odd and it's one of the reasons why Diane's update is my least favourite until now. They could have at least added a fire or something similar to have her house burn down, to add some realsim. When it comes to the bedroom, I think DC said that she'll get a room in MC's house at some point, so at least in that regard there's some hope. After all, her progress bar isn't even filled currently, so it's not like in Jenny's or Eve's case where it's really just a hope but they'll certainly return to her at some point.

Having said that, I think the plan has always been to introduce some more actual humans to the farm and to expand the business that way. So it's not fully related to Daisy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, the whole farm thing was is certainly odd and it's one of the reasons why Diane's update is my least favourite until now. They could have at least added a fire or something similar to have her house burn down, to add some realsim. When it comes to the bedroom, I think DC said that she'll get a room in MC's house at some point, so at least in that regard there's some hope. After all, her progress bar isn't even filled currently, so it's not like in Jenny's or Eve's case where it's really just a hope but they'll certainly return to her at some point.

Having said that, I think the plan has always been to introduce some more actual humans to the farm and to expand the business that way. So it's not fully related to Daisy.
Funny thing is, I think it would be fine if Daisy had been part of Diane's storyline, even if it's still outlandish. Like, at the point when Diane shows so much exhaustion, that's when the MC finds the first piece of her statue when doing his chores. Then when Diane's looking after her she finds out that she can produce milk at 2 or even 3x the amount of herself every day without a problem, and she can produce more when she's being bred. This would've meant Diane didn't have to demolish her house and could keep her business going and even make it better since Daisy can produce more milk regularly.

Last edited:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
it would be cool where one knows about the existence of the other (harem) and furthermore they know that they have been having children with the guy, besides of course I want a greater development of all the stories, it proved to be a great game in my opinion.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Funny. That is excactly what I was saying some months ago ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-5-kompas-productions.276/post-3908162

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, in the end that's probably the most obvious and easiest solution if the premise is that the house has to go without being sold and without the whole town being devastated. Though I do still think that this whole barn and moving to MC's house stuff is unnesscary in general. They could have simply improved her shed a little and let her visit MC's house once a week or so. The result would have probably been the same (in terms of realism actually way better) and they'd have saved quite a bit of work. But yeah, it's almost certainly indeed too late for that...

Funny thing is, I think it would be fine if Daisy had been part of Diane's storyline, even if it's still outlandish. Like, at the point when Diane shows so much exhaustion, that's when the MC finds the first piece of her statue when doing his chores. Then when Diane's looking after her she finds out that she can produce milk at 2 or even 3x the amount of herself every day without a problem, and she can produce more when she's being bred. This would've meant Diane didn't have to demolish her house and could keep her business going and even make it better since Daisy can produce more milk regularly.
That's true but I guess that role was actually meant to be taken by other girls like possibly Judith and Veronica or so and I'm almost sure we'll get that option at some point.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
it would be cool where one knows about the existence of the other (harem) and furthermore they know that they have been having children with the guy, besides of course I want a greater development of all the stories, it proved to be a great game in my opinion.
Lucy is the keeper of that particular secret. After all, she keeps a record of the number of MC kids on the white board.

Yeah, in the end that's probably the most obvious and easiest solution if the premise is that the house has to go without being sold and without the whole town being devastated. Though I do still think that this whole barn and moving to MC's house stuff is unnesscary in general. They could have simply improved her shed a little and let her visit MC's house once a week or so. The result would have probably been the same (in terms of realism actually way better) and they'd have saved quite a bit of work. But yeah, it's almost certainly indeed too late for that...
After all, once Debbie has MC, she no has a use for the garden.
That's true but I guess that role was actually meant to be taken by other girls like possibly Judith and Veronica or so and I'm almost sure we'll get that option at some point.
This reminds me of the people who insist that Veronica can't be a candidate because her breasts aren't hugely huge. As if that's an indication of a woman's potential milk production. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are already elements of that in the game.

Jenny knows about MC's relations with Mom and Aunt Diane (who obviously know about each other's relations with MC, cos they have a threesome).

Maria and Tina I think probably know about each other. Ronda knows (or at least 'strongly suspects') about Happy Time with Cassie. Grace and Odette know about Eve, but not the other way around. Diane and Daisy know about each other. I forget the dialogs but I think Iwanka and Melonia know about each other, or at least the former knows about the latter because of course her mom is banging MC.

Not really full-on harem, but there are hints.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Enkaan

Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys I cant't advance in the Mia storyline. I tried everything but her parents just don't catch me. Am I missing something? Or is this a Bug?
If anyone has idees please share them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Check the wiki, go there at night, check the phone hints, make sure you actually have to go there

Liamrw

Aug 16, 2018
I have a question guys, I don't know if this was asked before, but I just want to confirm if the incest patch from lewdpatcher is working for android? I followed the instructions on how to install the patch but the monologue at the start keep mentioning Debbie as a "Lifelong friend" of MC's father.. wondering if it really works or not. Thanks for those who will answer!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have a question guys, I don't know if this was asked before, but I just want to confirm if the incest patch from lewdpatcher is working for android? I followed the instructions on how to install the patch but the monologue at the start keep mentioning Debbie as a "Lifelong friend" of MC's father.. wondering if it really works or not. Thanks for those who will answer!
A lifelong friend who knows how big his penis was ("You're bigger than your father").

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Working solution for Android:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-5-kompas-productions.276/post-4174943

Reactions: Liamrw
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes