srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I can't start quest
  1. Spy Game
  2. Next day, you brief Tony about the expedition and decide to rummage into your father’s belongings. Debbie states that the box is stored in the attic, only reachable with the garage and the from the entrance. You puzzle with Tony over a that comes with a and a , both pointing to the local bank
Lain's mod is outdated. Don't use it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guess the 2 dudes who facepalmed my last post never heard of mega-extreme-sarcasm. Or felt personally targeted.
Hey man didn't you yourself point out that facepalms also count as likes in your reaction score? Feel honored I say!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
j4yj4m srksrk 68

Since you guys seem very knowledgeable about this game, I figured I'd ask you; is it worth starting this game again for the 20th time or should I just wait for 20.8? I saw from the roadmap that it's more of the main story and I'm getting a bit tired of repeating the game every time a small update comes out, so is this current version worth it or would it be better to wait? (The last version I played was 19.5, btw).

Also, any idea when they'll add save compatibility or is that still dependent on updating the code and models of Erik, Mrs Johnson, Roxxy, etc?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
j4yj4m srksrk 68

Since you guys seem very knowledegable about this game, I figured I'd ask you; is it worth starting this game again for the 20th time or should I just wait for 20.8? I saw from the roadmap that it's more of the main story and I'm getting a bit tired of repeating the game every time a small update comes out, so is this current version worth it or would it be better to wait? (The last version I played was 19.5, btw).

Also, any idea when they'll add save compatibility or is that still dependent on updating the code and models of Erik, Mrs Johnson, Roxxy, etc?
The last 2 updates you didn't need to start a new game, and you probably won't need in the next update either.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
j4yj4m srksrk 68

Since you guys seem very knowledgeable about this game, I figured I'd ask you; is it worth starting this game again for the 20th time or should I just wait for 20.8? I saw from the roadmap that it's more of the main story and I'm getting a bit tired of repeating the game every time a small update comes out, so is this current version worth it or would it be better to wait? (The last version I played was 19.5, btw).

They claim that 0.19.5 saves should be compatible. I did not try to start 0.20.5 with a 0.19.5 save, but I started 0.20.1 with one and then took that over to 0.20.5 without major issues. But I think others had different experiences.

I just included a potential fix for save compatibility in my mod, so if you want to try it out I would be glad for a volunteer :)

Story wise, the main story will reset some of you previous progress because that is required for the main story to advance (Consuela, Diane, Debbie and Jenny I think it was, maybe more).

The new content is definitly worth it, but it's not too much new content. If you can wait three more months, I would advise to wait and start completely fresh then. With Naughty Tribute Mod of course!

Reactions: Smiruk

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Holy Bacchus:

In my opinion there's no real reasons to play and I'd wait until the main story is done, unless you've got a real urge to play, of course. Rumor has it that we may get a halloween update this year, which is probably another reason to wait until then at least.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
@Holy Bacchus:

In my opinion there's no real reasons to play and I'd wait until the main story is done, unless you've got a real urge to play, of course. Rumor has it that we may get a halloween update this year, which is probably another reason to wait until then at least.
That would explain why the progress bar hasn't really moved much

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
They claim that 0.19.5 saves should be compatible. I did not try to start 0.20.5 with a 0.19.5 save, but I started 0.20.1 with one and then took that over to 0.20.5 without major issues. But I think others had different experiences.
Well, this is what it looks like when trying to load saves:

Capture3.PNG Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

And when I did load one of them it took me to a totally different point from where I saved it so not even going to try and start from an old save.

Story wise, the main story will reset some of you previous progress because that is required for the main story to advance (Consuela, Diane, Debbie and Jenny I think it was, maybe more).

The new content is definitly worth it, but it's not too much new content. If you can wait three more months, I would advise to wait and start completely fresh then. With Naughty Tribute Mod of course!
@Holy Bacchus:

Yeah, not really that desperate so I guess I'll just wait. Just been getting through a backlog of games that I've downloaded when their updates hit and finally got around to this one. Got plenty to keep me occupied until 20.8 including 3 other games to start again from scratch and 5 substantial games to start for the first time, plus still making my way through Crash Bandicoot 4 and got the PS5 coming next month, so plenty to do until then. :giggle:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, this is what it looks like when trying to load saves:

View attachment 856387 View attachment 856385 View attachment 856386

And when I did load one of them it took me to a totally different point from where I saved it so not even going to try and start from an old save.

Yeah, not really that desperate so I guess I'll just wait. Just been getting through a backlog of games that I've downloaded when their updates hit and finally got around to this one. Got plenty to keep me occupied until 20.8 including 3 other games to start again from scratch and 5 substantial games to start for the first time, plus still making my way through Crash Bandicoot 4 and got the PS5 coming next month, so plenty to do until then. :giggle:
Plays Summertime on Christmas' Eve, I see a man of culture

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, it was more or less the same with 0.19.5 back when when the tracker was really slow and this time it seems even worse.
It's kind of hard for me to believe they will be able to release an update in time for halloween. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not from here, and probably not on main site. Might try scrolling a few years down on Patreon and hope the link there still works. Or scour the interwebz and pray it's not a scam. Or just go with 0.20.5 since it's mostly the same as 0.20, with more stuff and bugfixes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And ? Everything you already done in 0.19 (cookie scenes) will still be unlocked in 0.20+, unless you hit RESET or delete persistent file. You also need to start a new game since the sole purpose of 0.20 is to do the main story, which happens within the 1st week of Debbie's route, and then even if 0.19 save would work, it'd reset her route and throw you back to day 1

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's kind of hard for me to believe they will be able to release an update in time for halloween. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
I guess we'll have to see. Aqua's halloween update was a 100% surprise update too and DC made her stuff while he was working on prior updates. Some time ago he talked about having prepared new monters girls, so we may get that content now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess we'll have to see. Aqua's halloween update was a 100% surprise update too and DC made her stuff while he was working on prior updates. Some time ago he talked about having prepared new monters girls, so we may get that content now.
I remember him talking about the monster girls update and he said that it would be as big as a regular update, that is why I don't see it being released before halloween. Maybe he is just working on adding scenes for popular characters like grace.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As much as I like Aqua and Daisy, I feel like this is when the game started to lose it a bit. It's still very much a good game with the vast majority of its content, but the introduction of these mystical, fantasy creatures and the whole plotline with Diane's human milking business kinda takes this game off the rails a bit. It's not to say that this game is entirely realistic, but these things are just so outlandish compared to everything else that it almost takes some of the immersion out of it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes