Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eve's route is done, there won't be anything else for her (them). Aside the dating/prom stuff, which won't include a 3some with Odette, you dudes can stop wetdreaming about it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Eve's route is done, there won't be anything else for her (them). Aside the dating/prom stuff, which won't include a 3some with Odette, you dudes can stop wetdreaming about it
DC said on stream that he plans on adding a few more scenes for them in the future. So it could happen.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
If the game had the option to marry someone who would you all choose to marry?
grace. easiest decision of my life.

- best body in the game
- responsible and smart but also fun to hang around and party with
- good taste in fashion and design
- into yoga and spirituality, extremly comfy and cute girl
- earns her own money and has her own thing going

with eve trans it would be nice to see a treesome with grace or odette
i want a grace solo scene asap, preferbably just vanilla normal sex in her bed or something like that. save the threesome for after SS is finished so we can have one with grace, odette and eve as god intended.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DC said on stream that he plans on adding a few more scenes for them in the future. So it could happen.
He says a lot of stuff that never happen. Then changes his mind 2 weeks later and what he said earlier gets retconned into the void

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
super underrated character, i think people are going to really like her once DC gives her a personality and expands her role. honestly she makes the rhonda update extra spicy, just how becca was the cherry on top of the roxxy update

Reactions: Kenuichi and j4yj4m

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He says a lot of stuff that never happen. Then changes his mind 2 weeks later and what he said earlier gets retconned into the void
True, we will have to wait and see, right now I will happy if he finally finishes the main story so I can get hyped about this game again.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
^ There's a poll choice for that, nobody voted for it last month
Well, for the 0.21 poll Annie & Co. were last but then went on to win the 0.22 poll. On that one Judith et al. were last but then won the 0.23. If that indicates a trend we'll get Erik or Jane for 0.24...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do people actually care about Jane?
I quite like the kinky potential of her story but I don't think she's that popular compared to others. Unless DC hints something really interesting for her, I'm sure she'll get one of the last updastes or will have her content cut to some very basic stuff.

To be fair, Sploosh said that something like a threesome with Eve and Odette, a scene for Grace and pregnancy sex for Diane were the first plans for 0.19.5 before they decided to work on Consuela instead.

So while I'd agree that there's little to no chance for additional story content, it's still possible to get some additional scenes at some point. Especially for those who have only 1 or 2 scenes.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
to relate to all of them, get them pregnant and they know they are part of a harem would be great, and I congratulate you for the fan arts that people create from this game. I think it's really cool how the stories of the characters have played out ...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes