hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
Anybody else having trouble starting the second part of the main story? I went to the warehouse, got knocked out, but when I go to Tony to let him know I get nothing. I even waited until the baby was born and in daycare. Nothing! Also this is a fresh game, started right from the beginning.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
I have sex with Melonia , but she will not distract with the security mayor office front, there is no dialogue in her bedroom..
any one give some save file after I enter into the mayor office.....

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anybody else having trouble starting the second part of the main story? I went to the warehouse, got knocked out, but when I go to Tony to let him know I get nothing. I even waited until the baby was born and in daycare. Nothing! Also this is a fresh game, started right from the beginning.
I have sex with Melonia , but she will not distract with the security mayor office front, there is no dialogue in her bedroom..
any one give some save file after I enter into the mayor office.....
Can you attach your saves here pls? I would like to check what the problem is.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They're redoing her AGAIN? Now her boobs look even LESS natural IMO.
This is how she was changed before (old first version/2nd reworked):

n900ZQS.png
To me this recent 3rd version is fine, actually. The 2nd version was somehow the worst of both worlds and it even looks like she'll get her shorts back, which is very nice, too.

It may still be too late but now at least I've some small hopes that he may change Mrs. Johnson again, too, once he starts on her update.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is how she was changed before (old first version/2nd reworked):

To me this recent 3rd version is fine, actually. The 2nd version was somehow the worst of both worlds and it even looks like she'll get her shorts back, which is very nice, too.

I hope it's not too late but now at least I've some small hopes that he may change Mrs. Johnson again, too, once he starts on her update.
Thanks. I still prefer the first version though. The third version is looking good.
It has the broad swimmers' shoulders, I prefer the soft lines around her waist instead of this supermodel "pinch" effect she had in V2.
So overall a less slooty and more lifeguardy look. That's a nice touch.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks. I still prefer the first version though.
Same here. I mean, I can understand he wants to make the old characters he created in a hurry a bit more sexy and in for example Eve's or Martinez' case it was good decision, but I'd fully agree that not everybody has to be supersexy all every time. To me it actually damages the immersion if every girls wears a super small bikini, etc.

But yeah, if she really gets her shorts back, I'm happy with her new boobs.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
so I found 2 scene from DC previously streaming record
in 2019.01.23 he draw these two scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is anyone know what are these two in game ?
it suppose to in Jenny's update (0.18

the other thought about these two is that they might be a new scene for Debbie and Diane drinking in Pool
what do u guys think ?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I think i have a bug,at the party( Grace,Eve etc) the MC say he see Jenny on the roof but she's not there and i can do nothing else,is that because she has a child ? Maybe i must wait till she send the child to the
kindergarten? Thanks.
Okay, so if Jenny still have a kid in her arms she won't appear in this event. Wait until she "drop" it lol.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes