srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hope this is what you were looking for.
I tried your save and I cannot find anything broken. Works perfectly on my installation (both with Naughty Tribute Mod enabled and without, but without any other mods installed). Once you sleep in your own bedroom, you wake up with a headache and a definite idea to go meet Tony, triggering the main quest to continue. Cannot be missed.

It will not trigger if you sleep with Debbie, or in the beach house. It will trigger if you sleep with Jenny, but only if you enter your room after you woke up.

There was another guy who claimed it would not work for him, and I found exactly the same thing -- his save worked perfectly for me. So I would be very interested what might be the difference between your machine and mine. Do you use any mods, or did you really not sleep in your (MC's) bedroom? Did you download an outdated game, maybe an inofficial version?

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
I tried your save and I cannot find anything broken. Works perfectly on my installation (both with Naughty Tribute Mod enabled and without, but without any other mods installed). Once you sleep in your own bedroom, you wake up with a headache and a definite idea to go meet Tony, triggering the main quest to continue. Cannot be missed.

It will not trigger if you sleep with Debbie, or in the beach house. It will trigger if you sleep with Jenny, but only if you enter your room after you woke up.

There was another guy who claimed it would not work for him, and I found exactly the same thing -- his save worked perfectly for me. So I would be very interested what might be the difference between your machine and mine. Do you use any mods, or did you really not sleep in your (MC's) bedroom? Did you download an outdated game, maybe an inofficial version?
It might be the other mod I have. The Lain's Mod Pack. I'll try removing it and see if that works.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It might be the other mod I have. The Lain's Mod Pack. I'll try removing it and see if that works.
Well, since Lain's mod hasn't been updated to 0.20.5 (and probably never will) I very much doubt that it will work at all. I wonder it worked so far...

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
This is how she was changed before (old first version/2nd reworked):

View attachment 853536
To me this recent 3rd version is fine, actually. The 2nd version was somehow the worst of both worlds and it even looks like she'll get her shorts back, which is very nice, too.

It may still be too late but now at least I've some small hopes that he may change Mrs. Johnson again, too, once he starts on her update.
Mrs. Johnson update is not coming for a long time... What direction game takes by that time who knows. :LOL:

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Sooo after the last update i had to do everything i had done in rump mansion, and now when i talk to the breathtaking priest about getting a job for consuela its all good but later i cant find consuela in the shopping mall what do i have to do to trigger it out or is bugged and have to do everything from scratch¡? D:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes