Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
NeXt UpDaTe WhEn ?????? DC is a filthy scamlord milking over 60k$ a month from 25k brainless Patrons. For no reasons and cause I said so. Also, we need more Debbie preg and Jenny shouldn't be a bitch anymore ..... Judith needs scenes in 0.21 cause we can't wait 2 years for 0.23

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
NeXt UpDaTe WhEn ?????? DC is a filthy scamlord milking over 60k$ a month from 25k brainless Patrons. For no reasons and cause I said so. Also, we need more Debbie preg and Jenny shouldn't be a bitch anymore ..... Judith needs scenes in 0.21 cause we can't wait 2 years for 0.23
BINGO! I have bingo here! ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guess the 2 dudes who facepalmed my last post never heard of mega-extreme-sarcasm. Or felt personally targeted.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Can't be : reactions are absolutes. You hit them and it's there forever (until you click it again or the dude deletes his post). Those little faces are as precious as gold and can lead to mental breakdowns in lesser beings (about 99% of the entire thread, give or take 2%)

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Eve's route is done, there won't be anything else for her (them). Aside the dating/prom stuff, which won't include a 3some with Odette, you dudes can stop wetdreaming about it
He says a lot of stuff that never happen. Then changes his mind 2 weeks later and what he said earlier gets retconned into the void
Wait, but if he changes his mind 2 weeks later, then saying "Eve's route is done, there won't be anything else for her (them)" doesn't need to be true either, right?

Either you say what he says is absolute and people should stop dreaming, or he is unreliable and we can dream about everything.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
So I haven't played in quite a while. I think since Roxxy's story was done and I must say, I fucking love Tony and Maria as characters, and of course, Maria is stupidly hot.

And yes, Judith needs more scenes. :LOL:

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I quite like the kinky potential of her story but I don't think she's that popular compared to others. Unless DC hints something really interesting for her, I'm sure she'll get one of the last updastes or will have her content cut to some very basic stuff.

To be fair, Sploosh said that something like a threesome with Eve and Odette, a scene for Grace and pregnancy sex for Diane were the first plans for 0.19.5 before they decided to work on Consuela instead.

So while I'd agree that there's little to no chance for additional story content, it's still possible to get some additional scenes at some point. Especially for those who have only 1 or 2 scenes.
Jane Jenny's was my favourite, but I think DC killed her character when he rewrote her storyline.

DC should have insisted with the sex toys: there are quite a few sex toys in the sex shop that the MC hasn't bought yet.

Secondly, it was such a bad idea when he rewrote the shower scene, the cam vaginal sex scene, the movie night scene and the night bed scene. The older sex dynamic between them was way way better than the new one.

Jenny telling MC to fuck her in the shower, in bed and on the couch is fucking damn lame and weak. The older scenes were much sexier (please DON'T tell me that he changed them because they were rape scenes - DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!).

Last edited:

moonoiz

Feb 20, 2018
I can't start quest
  1. Spy Game
  2. Next day, you brief Tony about the expedition and decide to rummage into your father’s belongings. Debbie states that the box is stored in the attic, only reachable with the garage and the from the entrance. You puzzle with Tony over a that comes with a and a , both pointing to the local bank

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Jane's was my favourite, but I think DC killed her character when he rewrote her storyline.

DC should have insisted with the sex toys: there are quite a few sex toys in the sex shop that the MC hasn't bought yet.

Secondly, it was such a bad idea when he rewrote the shower scene, the cam vaginal sex scene, the movie night scene and the night bed scene. The older sex dynamic between them was way way better than the new one.

Jane telling MC to fuck her in the shower, in bed and on the couch is fucking damn lame and weak. The older scenes were much sexier (please DON'T tell me that he changed them because they were rape scenes - DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!).
I think you mean Jenny. Jane's the librarian, isn't she?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jane Jenny's was my favourite, but I think DC killed her character when he rewrote her storyline.

Jenny telling MC to fuck her in the shower, in bed and on the couch is fucking damn lame and weak. The older scenes were much sexier (please DON'T tell me that he changed them because they were rape scenes - DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!).
I have to agree with the sex toys part, when you go to the sex shop they have so many more toys there that they could've used. But I guess some of them can be used in Jane's update. I don't have a problem with the way DC rewrote the sex scenes, I have a bigger problem with the ending. The choices you make don't matter, in the end she stays a bitch and the mc is a fucking moron that has to pay her to pretend to be his girlfriend.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have to agree with the sex toys part, when you go to the sex shop they have so many more toys there that they could've used. But I guess some of them can be used in Jane's update. I don't have a problem with the way DC rewrote the sex scenes, I have a bigger problem with the ending. The choices you make don't matter, in the end she stays a bitch and the mc is a fucking moron that has to pay her to pretend to be his girlfriend.
That's why I think that their older dynamics - "1. she teasing him, 2. he forcing her a bit, 3. she complaining that he went that far, but not complaining that much"- were far better than the new ones (1. she telling him:"fuck me now", 2. so they fuck, 3. then she tells him: "we fucked, but I think you're still a loser, anyway" in the end).

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m playing through the game again and I have gone through Jenny’s story but why can’t I cuddle with her in bed at night anymore like in the past updates?

• Sad
Reactions: Ranma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Trapezio:

Well, some people brought that rape stuff up but I think DC mainly changed the context for design reasons. Her old "story" was very random and you had to shower and sleep with her several times without any indication or reason, just to progress her story. For me personally, I didn't like those two scenes in their old role because they were somewhat weird, but that's of course just my taste and I don't like it in other games, either.

Else I'd agree that a stronger domination branch would fit very well into her story, actually much better than some "lovey-dovey" content in my opinion.

As for they toys? They certaniy should be used, but Jenny already has the most scenes out of all characters, while others like Grace have one. I'd probably prefer them spending their time on her and quite a few others first.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes